cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a question about EIGRP query propagation within ring topology. For example the following ring topology, here are 5 routers, all the links has the same metric, if the link between A and C down, A will send query to B, B ask E, then will...

I have just had a pop-up warning whilst booting up my old but faithful 'Services Ready Platform' router. It basically says that the User Interface will no longer be supported after 31/12/20 because of Flash compatibility issues! This has come as a GR...

FTD FP1140 with FDM 6.7.  Configured an SLA monitor set to change default route to outside2 interface should outside interface be unavailable.  However, I was looking for configuration confirmation for the SLA "failover", and was wondering if NATting...

axiollc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

In light of the recent hacking of SolarWinds Orion we are trying to modify our monitoring system to have the least privileges' to do it's job. I'm trying to create a new SNMP v3 user on our cisco routers that has access to multiple views. However I d...

We have configured and upgrade ASR 9901 device, later we power off the device and after 2 days later powered on the device again. But after poweroed on we saw that, the device configration was full deleted, even the console config. was deleted. And a...

Resolved! OSPF and BGP

FOr one of our customer , they have two router one in each DCThe router in DC1 is connected to COre Switch in DC1 >> This is a Layer 2 connection Similarly router in DC2 is connected to Core switch in DC 2 ( again L2 connection) The DCs are connected...

Hi,Problem I am having is I am unable to ssh to a L2 switch from my workstations.  I have workstations attached to a L3 switch which is connected to a ASA. This switch hosts the management network(10.20.20.0/24 are servers and 10.20.98.0/24 are works...

Resolved! mlacp

Hi,   I am trying to configure mlacp on 2 routers asr903 but the command port-channel mc-lag on global configuration mode is unrecognized. When I ignore it and apply the mclag configuration the command show redundancy interchassis shows the peer as c...

Serge D by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a novice to the Cisco RV345 router, so bare with me. I recently placed an RV345 into my network environment in preparation for a dual-WAN setup. Originally our setup was very straight forward and everything -- both hardwire and wireless -- was be...