cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I am trying to establish a GRE tunnel between Cisco and Pfsense. Phase 1 and Phase 2 go up however it is unstable, it disconnects from time to time.On Cisco, the configuration below as follows. crypto isakmp policy 1 encr aes 256 authenti...

We have been using an EdgeRouter 4 for our L2TP VPN for several years now, and it's mostly been great. However, we are getting installing new fiber internet, and we are now behind a Cisco 2960 router. So, it's fiber->2960->EdgeRouter. The Cisco route...

jeffatrad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Dears,   Its the first time that i post here and i dont know if someone have had the same problem. One month ago i bought a new router Cisco C1111 with 4G capabilites (C1111-8PLTEEA). The primary link is connected to a line FTTH via Movistar (Spanish...

Quique by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloNow iam on CCNA+CCNP Enterprse arived with 1-2 Years expirices on Cisco Routing and Switching,and 20 Years of System Engineering know-how on any level. But to change to Network Engineering,all paper from CSCO seems to be like a air brice.a Compa...

Hi everyone Please I need help on how to change the event manager applet name without delete all actions configured Actually: event manager applet NAME_A Change to: event manager applet NAME_B Thanks a lot    

148784 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I have a PBR under a vlan on WS-C3750X-24 with ios 12.2(55)SE8  to forward traffic to a CGN Router and its estimated about 2Gbps , the forwarded traffic is only 700mbps .and for your info , I have deployed the exact same config on cisco 3750-G...

when I connect the isr 1100 to navigate into the published services alocate in the web server of my company, I get this, "error 403 forbidden", if I connect the cisco rv042g I have no problem entering into the same page. 

unidadso by Spotlight
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, new to here,im not sure if you can give me some help. [my situation now]i colo servers at datacenter,and datacenter use their ASN to help me announce my ip,and set the gateway ip on their router,by the way,i just need use a general L2 switch t...

RickMi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I am using several ISR G2 routers (819, 2901, etc) configured as L2TP/IPSec VPN concentrators. I used standard documents and vpdn part now as follows: vpdn enable!vpdn-group L2TP ! Default L2TP VPDN group accept-dialin protocol l2tp virt...

kab00m by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ola, Coming back to you again with something new I set my network, 1x router also he is a dhcp server 1x switch and a laptop.The problem is with the dhcp I can't get ip with dhcp and go to the internet down i will paste the router and switch config ...