cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We currently have two Cisco 1841 routers in two different locations, connected via site-to-site vpn. In one of our locations we just changed ISP, however how do I go about updating the running configs? My thoughts are to edit the config of the locati...

Hello, I am using the DNS sinkhole option to enforce google, bing and youtube safe search.  This is working well. However there seem to be some google services that don't work when you use the recommended google safe search dns server: https://suppor...

I am experiencing an issue with multicast feeds over a VTI. We have two VPN gateways at both source and receiver sites. From the receiver side, a static default route has been put in place towards the tunnel. On the source side, we have configured IG...

supunit21 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have a 3850 switch and to it is connected my pc with the ip 172.24.0.253. My gateway which is an svi on the switch is 172.24.0.254. The switch has a layer 3 port whose IP is 172.30.0.2. I can ping my PC from the switch but when I introduce the ...

davejumby by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, How may I configure switches and routers to send email notifications when link is UP/Down.We have Switches - ((C3750-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(25)SEB4) & Routers - (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M3.Thanks in Advance, Best Regards,Taufe...

Hi Freinds am i right as per below: SSO: sup aware feature to prevent the interruption of L2 Traffic NSF : it prevents the interruption of L3 traffic during Sup failover NSR: acts as graceful restart prevents peer to experiencing flapping during Sup ...