cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I have the following scenario, I use Eigrp for building A with mpls to my other offices within my company. Now I need to move to Building B and its slow planned phased move. I have MPLS ready in Building B but I need to use the same subnet ...

Hello all I have a weird issue I have a server behind NAT and it serves HTTP/HTTPS traffic to the internet it is unbearably slow so I captured packets for this server both on client, server, inside interface of the router and outside interface of rou...

Client-OUT.png R-IN.png R-OUT.png
n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an ISR4431 which according to it's logs is hitting it's IPsec limit indicated by "Maximum Tx Bandwidth limit of 85000 Kbps reached for Crypto functionality with securityk9 technology package license."Although this router does have some IPs...

TONY SMITH by Spotlight
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have a problem with Sparse-mode multicast configuration in Nexus 9000. I have 2 VLANs (Vlan 2 and 3) and we want to send multicast traffic between VLANs. I have implemented multicast routing (Feature Pim). Stream Server is in VLAN 2 and...

hello Everybody, today i have got repeted on 15 sec this message on asr9k:  %ROUTING-FIB-3-PLATF_UPD_FAIL : FIB platform update failed: Obj=DATA_TYPE_NHINFO[ptr=b55c60f8,refc=0x3,flags=0x3] Action=MODIFY Proto=ipv4. Cerr='FIB' detected the 'warning...

I did upgrade to version of IOS cat4000-i9k91s-mz.122-18.EW2.bin to cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-52.SG.bin at a catalyst 4507r engine IV.Before i could to execute:ssh 1.1.1.1, without problem.But after upgrade i can't do that.In catalyst 4507r:---...

Hi all,we have CISCO2811 router up and running and routing 4 networks, but for security reasons we bring second one for swap replacement spare part.Point was to copy IOS image and configs from old one to new one and in case of failure quickly replace...

MC20 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - What is the best industry practice to keep watching on the PKI Certificates in the Cisco Routers?In my setup we have 500+ Routers with PKI based IPSEC tunnels. We want to proactively monitor these Certificates and take action before the expir...

Hi guys, I have a weird situation as per the subject title. so this is whats going on:  NOTE: FIREWALL ALLOWS ANY ANY DURING MY TESTSo the thing i've done a SPAN and monitor on vlan 100I found out that whenever i do a ping test from 2960 switch to 19...

image.png

I'm having issues with a basic PIM setup in my predeployment prod environment.  In my lab everything worked fine. Setup is a hub/spoke wan with multicast endpoints at each spoke.  Wan is 100 Mb tagged ethernet links.  Lab has a C3825 at the hub (also...

network overview.png
Coradat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 2921 router and a 4431 router. both of them have the vty config below.  line vty 5 15session-timeout 5access-class Internal in (the 4431 has a "vrf-also" here)exec-timeout 5 0transport input ssh Standard IP access list Internal10 permit 10.0...