cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,   i am trying to upload image to ios router ,rommon 48 > IP_ADDRESS=10.0.0.1rommon 49 > IP_SUBNET_MASK=255.255.255.0rommon 50 > DEFAULT_GATEWAY=10.0.0.2rommon 51 > TFTP_SERVER=10.0.0.2rommon 52 > TFTP_FILE=c2801-advsecurityk9-mz.151-3.T.binro...

Hi allwhen should you use bfd and udld?is udld to stop spanning tree issues when there is an issue 1 way with the link? Does it work with stp or are they separate ? Do bfd neighbours have to be directly connected ? when and where would you use bfd?ch...

Hi,We have a network between two locations. WAN is 100 Mbps MPLS provided by service provider. There is a FWSM module on core switches.Problem we are facing is FTP file transfer between two servers across WAN link never crosses 20 Mbps. Link is 100 M...

Dears, If I have HQ and DR, and some subnets in HQ and other in DR.If i configured under crypto map two peers to HQ and DR, it will initiate tunnel to the HQ and DR, or Crypto map will prefer the first peer only?Also how to solve this ( i want to cre...

Hi alla quick question, when you use local peer in bgp, if I set it it inbound on routes from my ebgp neighbour, the local router will use these routes.are this local pref sent to my other ibgp routers by default? Or will I need to apply it outbound ...

I am following up on a switch config that a consultant did for us - and the guy that did the work is no longer with the company.  Can anyone tell me what the purpose of the following entry under a extended access list: permit ip 192.168.79.0 0.0.0.25...

hi,i need to configure a temporary GRE tunnel via the internet for management access while provisioning a remote site.i also need to lockdown this GRE tunnel (on top of the VTY ACL) and would need someone to advise if i only need to allow GRE using t...

Resolved! IGMP on NEXUS

Hello all, I'm experiencing an issue on my nexus 3K, i'm receiving a multicast from another site on a access port in vlan 200, if i connect i pc on other port in the same vlan i cannot lock with VL this stream , here the switch details:SoftwareBIOS: ...

Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Hope someone can point me in the right direction on this one.We are moving some AD servers to Azure and the on-prem servers need to access these without being NAT’d at our current NAT boundary router.  Our access to Azure/Internet etc. is vi...

AdeyC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allif we have 2 abr routers between areas with redistribution, what needs to be done to stop suboptimal routing or loops?do we need to do filtering etc or would it generally work without any further config? for example if we have area 0 with 2 rou...