cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi community, we have a funny thing on a ISR4331 xxx#ping ipv6 www.cisco.com% Unrecognized host or address, or protocol not running.xxx#telnet www.cisco.com 80Trying 0d.0b0d.0b0d.0b0d.0b0d.0b0d, 80 ...% Connection abortedxxx#ping www.cisco.comType e...

i may get a used C1111‑4PLTEEAi would use it mainly as an lte router (do i need any license)question what can the device do without any license what licenses can i purchase for what cost will webui work?

ino by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a home lab.  I am trying to connect a 1710 to a 2610 with just using the fast ethernet ports.  I understand that serial connections and t1 csu/dsu connections use clocking, etc.  How can I configure FA ports to do the same AND be routable?Mont...

firemonte by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is known that ISR 4321 does NOT supports NIM-8MFT-T1/E1, but does it allows combined use like:NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 + NIM-1MFT-T1/E1 modulesorNIM-4MFT-T1/E1 + NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 modules If yes, do I need to use one PVDM-4 for each card? Thanks in advance.

Hi All,I am running BT ultrafast FTTP and I have replaced my BT smart hub with a Cisco RV340 router.I have it all set up and it's working fine but I don't know how to set up IPv6. I'm stumped with the IPv6 WAN and LAN settings. Here are the relevant ...

Screenshot_2020-07-11 RV340 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router.png Screenshot_2020-07-11 RV340 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router1.png
gjr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All! Recently i bought Cisco c1111-8P. The data sheet  says: But in console: Router#show power inline gigabitEthernet 0/1/0 detail Interface Gi0/1/0: inline power not supported Router#show power inline gigabitEthernet 0/1/1 detail Interface Gi0/...

c1111_1.png

I understand the first packet traverses the HUB > Destination spoke. But would the response packet still traverse the Hub > source Spoke, or is it gonna come back via the IPsec tunnel which the source -spoke created upon receiving NHRP shortcut ( if...

kasun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have connected one Cisco WAP AIR-CAP27 to Router Switch C3850, having local DHCP configured.When I enable interface, switch start filling multiple arp entries from DHCP.Please suggest if I'm missing something. arp, switching, wapIts a new r...

TLDR: When I try to NAT from the global routing instance to a VRF using an IP address in the same subnet as the router, the router doesn't reply to ARP requests for the NAT'd IP. I'm having some issues with one-to-one static NAT entries when going fr...

ebng by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  Im having an issue with my setup.   Have  ISP ---> g0/0 router g0/1 ----> switch----> PC.   I can ping google from the router but not the PC.  I can ping the ISP modem from the pc but cant seem to get past it.  Below is the routers running c...

cswallace1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Spoiler  Hi,Cisco ISR 4000 to be connected to inmarsat ( satellite internet) to provide voice services between a mobile station (remote) and the fixed back end (hq) over internet with encryption usin AES256 bit, there will be 16 analogue telephones, ...