Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP support

please see  attached network  diagram please note i have full mesh IBGP on same AS 47 between R1 AND R2 AND R3 AND R4,I HAVE one query to connect two customers to R3and R4  with different AS numbers and different location using EBGPR3 WILL BE CONNECT...

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I was wondering about below error when injecting the default route on R7 BGP, it gives below error and doesn't accept the default-originate. However, it does accept when adding the address family which it will then inject it under the addres...

Resolved! VDSL Flapping

Hi all, Can someone help me on this? Cisco ISR4331 VDSL is flapping every minute.We already checked the cables but no issues found. Sep 22 19:10:19.112 AEST: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 172.22.0.65 4/0 (hold time expired) 0 bytes000062: Sep...

Hello,I am trying to understand the behavior of switches in HSRP. I have two core l3 switches running HSRP for VLAN 350. I have multiple switches that host this VLAN connected to both core l3 switches. However, I have one switch that is only connecte...

kmb405 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, We have a new Cisco ISR 4461 that came with SD-WAN features that we will not be using. It's currently running isr4400-universalk9.16.12.03.SPA.bin. With that, there are different functions and commands in the router that are not needed....

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a ASR9006 , as a ssh client 。when i ssh to a linux server  it does not work .i check the log via "show log | in ssh"  find these messages appear :Invalid length for data = 1349676920 %SECURITY-SSHD-3-ERR_GENERAL : Error in receiving re...

Hellos All, Need some OSPF advice...I inherited a transitioning network...originally per my attached drawing we had Site A (area 0 which is is our datacenter) and Site B Area 1. We acquired a second site that we are brining into our datacenter and it...

OSPF Area locations.JPG
dan hale by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, everyone how can I use PTBridge I mean how setup and install ....etc, [ I need to ping from the packet tracer to my real router in the home].?

Alsaeed10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In some sites we simply have an ACL applied inbound on our WAN interfaces allowing what we want in/back.   But for some reason I have an issue with Meraki APs and the traffic coming back. This is the ACL that is applied:Extended UP access list ALLOW-...

Question, if I have a router setup as DHCP server and I also give that router an IP helper address will it provide host in that subnet an IP address and also forward a request to the IP listed under the IP helper command? Scenario is host receive IP ...

Hello Team, We are seeing that on Cisco ASR 920-10SZ-PD Route, there is one screw are installed at left side as as per the attache photo, so can please guide us what is the roll of the screw ??/and can we remove from the router ??? Regards,Sohel juja...

We have a cisco 7941 mark aip phone. We have installed software from Tftp on this phone. We also uploaded the SEPxxx.nff.xml file, but we could not run it at all, it doesn't get a line, I wonder where we're doing it wrong. How to install for Turkey