cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Will ASR9k automatically recognize a SFP 1Gb in a 10Gb port? or I need do any previosly set up..I saw something like below:hw-module location //CPU0 port-mode RxS,RxS[,RxS…] I really appreciate any comment.Thanks.

pingProtocol [ip]:Target IP address: 192.168.254.109Repeat count [5]:Datagram size [100]:Timeout in seconds [2]:Extended commands [n]: yIngress ping [n]:Source address or interface: GigabitEthernet0/0DSCP Value [0]:Type of service [0]:Set DF bit in I...

We purchased a SFP module from StarTech.com part number HUBS-SFPC1110 that we are trying to use with a Cisco router model IR829 in the WAN GE0 port. When it is plugged in, the router does not seem to recognize it, but I cannot find any errors in the ...

Hello, I was wondering if I can use the configuration from a Cisco 2911 for a Cisco 2951, the interface names I use are the same and the configuration is fairly basic, just some IP addresses that I'd change before I copy it to the 2951 (what is the b...

roncro by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are a manufacturing plant.  Our manufacturing lines and other networks are not well segmented.  We would like to better segment the assembly lines and also the office.  We have dropouts reported on the assembly lines that impede production and...

Hi All,We have remote site connected via two ISP (4G and ethernet) connection and is using DMVPN to connect to HQ. The DMVPN is currently setup successfully over the 4G internet but I need to configure 2nd internet connection as a backup to 4G.  Giga...

Hi Teck guy,  I configured multicast in Core and access switch. The source and destnation are in the different vlan and in same access switch .The both VLANs mapped to same VRF name CCTV.CCTV CAMS are preconfigured with Multicast Range (224.15.1.1 to...

Hello I have ASR 903 cisco  and  wa want update IOS     from   sw version 15.4(3)S3  to   16.9.4 sw version     So  what are command that allow update  ASR 903  to  16.9.4 sw version   !! i wait a reply from expert ASR cisco  and answer  what are the...

Hello all,I have problem with telnet connection:the config on the router (on this router want to built a telnet connection):username usr password 0 passline vty 0 4login localautocommand access-enable host timeout 5transport input all access-list 100...