cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi anyoneI would like to know best parties design for normal area https://ibb.co/TBrzyQF   Here's diagram to example I have two site  A and B Router 1 and Router 2  as same area 1but Router 4 Area 2Router 5 Area 3Which one site is correct  design for...

TimeOut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am unable to send packets from a PC to the routers.I am able to send a packet from the PC to the Su Zhou router but the routers beyond that I am unable to send any packets.Am I meant to configure a recursive static route/static between the ...

Untitled.png
Ivan Tay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have erased ios from serice module of router 2921. Then i was trying to upload ios using copy xmodem: flash:(file name) But it was taking much time. At this point Console clock rate was 9600 Line vty 67 BAUD 9600 SW BAUD 9600. Then unfortunately i ...

Samar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears , im sicking an exact information about the GRE tunnel capability from capacity point of view as i'm wondering about the maximum BW a GRE tunnel can support ( of course by using the correct hardware to support that )can we send up to 2 G or  mo...

faditak85 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have any question example configurevlan 1ip 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0  when i ping form source vlan 1 to server 192.168.1.10 result is    !!!!.!!.!!!.!!!  and test ping other ip same subnet no problem such as 192.168.1.11 ,12 , 13  14...and then i ...

TimeOut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working from home thx to Covid-19 and have come up against a config challenge. Have a DSL with 5 static IP's, currently only using 1. The gateway is configured to pass through so it does nothing except host the public IP's. The LAN side is a sing...

Hi!There are four values of Type in LSA1 as follows. When the Type field is type 2, it means 'Connection to a transit network', someone said if it needs to select DR\BDR, then it is a transit network. NBMA and MA network needs to select DR\BDR in OSP...

capture.png Snipaste_2020-07-21_17-02-14.jpg
rookie R by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all.As I believe Cisco makes RTU licensing availible on its EOS devices.Any ideas on how soon after the end-of-sale announcement could we expect RTU licensing availibility for asr901?https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-...

hi ,i am new .sorry for my bad language.i have a problem about prtg sensors. in my company i have a prtg server and i added branch devices into prtg with outside wan ip adrress . the problem is that only ping sensor works , i tried also to add my bra...

What does it mean by ip prefix-list 0.0.0.0/0 le 23 this prefix list is applied inbound on our internet routers in BGPI am not sure what's the use of this prefix list ?  

Hello, running into a weird issue with SSH into a router an ASR 4321. It's timing out from remote sites while it works from the local site. We can ping the router, so we know routing is there but ssh and telnet timeout. Not ACLs at all on the router....

NETAD by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Our company receives ASR920 routers from our VAR with a permanent metroipaccess license. When we configure new devices and go to reload them, we get a prompt saying the EULA hasn't been accepted:  Router#reload % Unfortunately EULA is not dete...

sherrick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card