cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Expert,Hope all is well.One of cisco route 2921 reboot it unexpectedly and upon checking, we find out below result:cisco router reload reason bus error at PC 0xB0D0B0D, address 0x0.the firmware version: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M8.binthank...

Hello,I wanted to know if: Can you designate an IP address from a BVI interface as a Default Gateway to all kinds of end point devices connected to any of the interfaces belonging to the bridge group?Should it  be possible to ping that interface from...

axel-r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Currently seeking assistance in identifying the issue.We have two ASR 9006 routers located at two different sites. Both routers are running OSPF between them, utilizing multiple sub-interfaces, with each sub-interface assigned to a dif...

blitzperf_0-1711348818564.png
blitzperf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My datacenter will be move to other location, and we want to minimize the downtime. what in my mind is i will set up a new server with the network in a new location and i will migrate my virtual server one by one from old location to new locati...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a bunch of 2911 and 4331 (and a few 2800 left) routers in branch offices around the world. Is there a way to get these routers to log when port errors occur? Like any input/output interface errors, especially CRC/FCS? Or is the only optio...

Tboss99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community.I hope I could make myself clear, cause my homelanguage isn' t english.I have SG350-28P and two internet connection, witch connected with Mikrotik router, witch doing NAT.My goal:Mikrotik 1 - let' s say vlan10 and 192.168.0.1/24...

Hi there, I've following BGP setup: AS A        PE1  - - - - - - PE2                  |                        |                  |                        | AS B       CE1 ---------- CE2 I run bgp, eBGP between CE1/CE2 and PE1/PE2 and iBGP between CE...

Hi There,i am struggling a bit with our BGP Configuration and hopefully someone can give me a hint to right direction.We have 3 Routers in iBGP each of them has a WAN Connection to external AS (eBGP).Currently all Traffic is routed to only 1 external...

AS789 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card