cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i'm looking to simulate internet on my network. Here is my architecture I want to be able to ping from any lan to internet. So to simulate internet i put a default route on my RN router so my ping is able to reach internet but i have no ...

image.png

Hello folks,  I'm wondering when do i have a route-map used at redistribution and when do I use a route-map against the neighbor. for example, i have the following BGP peering with redistribution attached.  Router1# router bgp 65425  address-family i...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're all fine. I am seeing an issue with a 9500 (stackwise,  16.9.4 version) installed at the beginning of the year.Until yesterday everything was fine, then my customer asked me to install a VPN with a firepower device.This ...

I'm trying to split VPN traffic for our phones and remote users into different ASA's. This is due to the cert assigned on the outside interface of ASA1. Currently, ASA1 outside interface has the cert for the VPN phones and when users tried to VPN the...

asaroutes.png
Gentry by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF and VPN

Problem: OSPF does not injects routes from VPN interfacesI have an ASR router and linux PC with network connected to it.ASR:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.02 Cisco IOS Software [Everest], ASR1000 Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NOLI-M),...

Hi:Is it possible to reset a C927 router with the hardware reset button and cause it to load a configuration file on flash or nvram with a name such as cpconfig-9xx.cfg ? This method works fine with the 800 series router using the file cpconfig-8xx.c...

Hello everybody, I have a little question regarding downtime and HSRP. I plan to replace old routers by new ones. Configuration are the same except the IP addresses.   My plan is to add the new routers to the actual HSRP group and then modify the pri...

AK59 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,i'm trying to make 3 router communicate with OSPF and i don't understand why one of my router (RN) isn't update properly and doesn't have all the network i want him to have (network 192.168.11.0 / 192.168.12.0 / 192.168.21.0 / 192.168....

Hello  Quick question.  I know bgp bestpath as-path multipath-relax is working for IPv4, but what about IPv6 route loadbalancing? I did lab it in GNS3, but it didn't give the expected output for IPv6.  For IPv4 before/after implementation of bgp best...

jni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes