cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi EveryOne, If a router goes active for a destination, and if before it receives all its replies it detectes a delay increase for the same network it goes active for, the router will wait to receive all its replies, and then check if the best receiv...

Dear Experts,  One of the customer is trying to form a L2VPN Vxlan PW between H3c Router and Cisco. Currently we are doing the demo using csr1000v. Can anyone help to advise if this is even possible with cisco (even if not with csr1000v, unlike H3C, ...

Hi, I got a 819 that I’m trying trying to reset. I turn on the power and at the same time press the reset button for 5 seconds. the result is the SYS led blinking green and nothing else, no connections on lan ports. Is this thing broken?

Hi,I have a topology as below:                                      bgp1 [multiple specific route]                                       |                                       |rip1 [specific route]----asbr-area1----abr----area(0)----abr----asbr-are...

craj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , What is the purpose of address-family ipv4 under BGP and also under neighbor on nexus 7k. If You i remove address-family ipv4 from bgp then what kind of impact would be there . example nexus 7k switch router bgp 10router-id x.x.x.xaddress-fa...

HI everyoneI have already read this document: https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/nat-with-vrf-ios-vs-ios-xe/ta-p/3156555#toc-hId--753550695But cannot get it to work.I have the following setup, with R10 as a client and R8 as the router ...

dia.png

Hi!,Could somebody please help me in understand which one, why and when i choose one of the image options under "IOS software and version type" tab in CCW?, where can i find info about this?I just need an isr 4221 with SEC license. Thanks for the sup...

Hi Can anyone explain what is the different meaning of TE-class 0-7 and how these values are used in Opaque LSA.please see my below packet capture photo of Opaque LSA,Interface bandwidth: 100 MbpsRSVP reserved bandwidth: 1 MbpsBandwidth used by the t...

OSPF opaque lsa.JPG

I have copied using FTP the config file to the Firefox FTP server.I have erased the config file on the switch.I have rebooted and only added the ip ftp username and password.I have copied the config file from the FTP server back to the switch.  Even ...

I (thankfully) obtained the CCNA before the new exams were issued.I was planning on taking the CCNP - Routing and Switching 300-135, CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 and CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115 next.But now those exams are n...

Configuration:  We have a carrier-ethernet network consisting of 5 core routers at different locations.  Each core router has two bridge domains configured:  BD 10 for management and routing, and BD 20 for layer 2 transport of user data.  The hub loc...