cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, There are 2 different VRFs behind the Core-1 and Core-2 devices. In total, I want to announce these 4 VRF routes by running external BGP on Core-1 and Core-2 devices. It was run with internal bgp in some forums, we want to run with exter...

I got a Cisco 2911 that I have installed an 8port Analog card on Slot1 and an 4 port FXO port card on EHWIC2.  When I boot up the router I get the following error message.  Not sure what to do from here.  Can I add more memory to the router, or do so...

We are working on a VRF topology as attached.We try to limit the ip addresses on CustC and CustD to route-map. We see the 172.16.20.0/24 prefix on CustD from the CustC device, but we cannot access it.Device config and topology are attached.İs there a...

Hi All Just need help with a small routing problem. So I have a route being learnt on a router via BGP. Lets assume it is 172.16.100.0/24 via next hop 192.168.254.1. Now, the gateway 192.168.254.1 is also being learnt as a summary route via BGP from ...

I am having problem in ospf. In topology i was trying to connect non-backbone areas for that i created virtual link from 3.3.3.1 to 6.6.6.1 but problem remain same as i am getting routes on all routers except one that is 7.7.7.1 who's having routes o...

R2#show ip ospf data external OSPF Router with ID (2.2.2.2) (Process ID 1) Type-5 AS External Link States Routing Bit Set on this LSA in topology Base with MTID 0 LS age: 1256 Options: (No TOS-capability, DC, Upwa...

path-selection.PNG
gongya001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I am trying to put a FW 5506 inline (Routed Mode) between our corporate network and an ICS network controlled by a PLC. If I directly connect devices to the FW and assign their corresponding FW interface as the Default Gate Way traffic has no ...

Capture.PNG
Smorgan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm working on a configuration design for a redundant topology.  Currently we have geo and carrier diverse paths to the internet, with BGP working such that if one path fails, BGP uses the other path.  All BGP is done on the edge ASR 1002-X, ...

topology.PNG