Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EEM help

Hi all I need to toggle two interfaces in a router depending if the link tw1/0/1 is up or down.  From information I found online, I built the following script, but the 'event track 10...' line doesn't work. How can I solve this? Router is running IOS...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,As DR & BDR listen on 224.0.0.6 & All other routers listen on 224.0.0.5.If this is correct , That means DR send hellos on 224.0.0.5 , and as BDR listen on 224.0.0.6 ,then how BDR knows DR is Down when Dr goes down.Thanks in Advance.

Current architecture has us using MPLS - 25 stub branches which communicate back to 2 our Corp centers. 50% route to Corp 1, the other 50% route to Corp 2.Has anybody had any experience with such a project? We are currently running EIGRP which we can...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,As all know, OSPF uses 224.0.0.5 and 224.0.0.6 for DB updates. Once the OSPF n/w is converged, the 'show ip interface' command shows the multicast group the router has joined.My question is, when ospf is enabled on a interface, will the r...

I bought cisco ISR 931 router recently and struggled to setup 2 IPSEC tunnels. The router is put as edge router that directly faces internet with one fixed IP and connects to 2 remote sites with 2 fixed IPs for the 2 IPSEC tunnels. To begin with, I c...

Hi all, we are running many CISCO886VA-SEC-K9 on german ADSL lines. Currently we are running this IOS: 154-3.M8 Our config is basic: interface ATM0 no ip address no atm ilmi-keepalive ! interface ATM0.7 point-to-point mtu 1600 pvc 1/32 bridge-dot1q e...

Looking for a SOHO Cisco Router that I can use at home that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I want to not only use it as my main gateway, but I also want to use it for learning all the cli commands w/ Cisco IOS. Cisco makes so any routers it's hard to...

Hallo FriendsOn the Cisco VPN router (RV042G), how do you configure NAT to map private IP to a static WAN internet IP address for internet access? Thanks you

Hi Team, I am after some suggestions on tool that can help with reviewing an exisitng WAN link setup. Netflow is something I can look into, but I am open to suggestions. Customer has a branch site with approx 80 computers and 2 VC Units. They are hea...

We recently spun up a CSR1000v in Azure and added two interfaces to it. Unfortunately, interface Gig2 had to be moved to a different subnet and thus we had to delete the interface object, create a new one and re-add it back to the CSR. The new interf...

What is the recommended tunnel mode for L2TPv3 combined with ipsec? No dynamic routing protocols and no gre used. Just static routing.tunnel mode or transport mode? and why? I've tried both ipsec and transport and both seem to work in my lab but mayb...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card