cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I have found NBAR2 Protocol Pack 33.0.0 have new protocols one of this is zoom-meetingshttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/qos_nbar/prot_lib/config_library/pp3300/nbar-prot-pack3300/rel-notes-protocol-pack-33-0-0.html I have Prot...

nbar.jpg

Hello, Looking to implement a solution where the customer has got a ISP provider which assigns the Public IP via DHCP, however this is likely to change reguarly due to the location. I need to configure GRE tunnels between the hub and spoke. I am fami...

I am looking for a recommendation on what hardware supports static NAT of duplicate address with a minimum of 16 ports. The situation is 6 to 14 OEM devices in a group, with IP address 192.168.0.11 to 192.168.0.25, that needs to be accessible to data...

Hi All, I have just one simple question. We are planning to buy Cisco 550X and would like to know if it is capable of EIGRP routing? I checked with its datasheet and it did not mention about EIGRP unlike other cisco l2/l3 switches. Many thanks in adv...

I know that VRF's make it look like it has its own routing table. One of the benefits I gather is using the same IP space.  If I have a main campus and a remote campus that both want to use the address space of 10.10.10.0/24. Could this be accomplish...

I had worked with someone on this forum a few weeks ago to get a policy class setup. Basically I am needing to make sure certain IP's always have bandwidth. I did have a 100mb connection but we recently got a new circuit and it's a 250mb connection s...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup sub interfaces on the LAN side of my router and am having issues getting out to the internet. Any suggestions? Here is my config interface GigabitEthernet0/0description To_WAN_Switchno ip addressduplex autospeed auto!interface Gi...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN setup that I am trying to get workling.  When I issue the command sh crypto session on both routers I get the following:OFFICE: Interface: FastEthernet0/0Session status: UP-ACTIVE     Peer: 70.193.192.131 port 14275   IKEv1 SA: local 40....

I'm looking at a customer's QoS configuration, and I noticed that they identified bandwidth, instead of percentage, which adds up to something much less than the interface bandwidth. I assume that the remaining bandwidth is shared in proportion to th...

Hi all,I'm trying to wipe some old devices remotely and run into an issue.I am connected to a remote 4451 router and through the Aux I am connected to a 3945 with several hardware modules.To wipe those modules I need to go through the 3945 backplane ...

GWoodcock by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a following GNS3 topology where router R1 connects to two different subnets (10.0.0.x/24) and (192.168.0.x/24). Interface g0/0 has 10.0.0.254/24 address and g1/0 has 192.168.0.254/24. There is ethernet switch connected on both sides on whi...

NQTIPALC1FW01# show running-config: Saved:ASA Version 8.2(2)!hostname NQTIPALC1FW01domain-name quantatech.localenable password 4ZvsdfrPqQdXyL.m1K encryptedpasswd 4asfd1rPqQdXyL.m1K encryptednamesname 192.168.208.5 QuantaSBS11 description Servername 5...

jeffcao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes