Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning all! I'm running into an issue with some OSPF inter-area routing I'm working on. In a nutshell, I have a core switch and a WAN device in area 0 and the same core switch and a Fortigate in area 2. All WAN routes are learned in area 0 and ...

Hey guys. I got some help setting up my home lab and getting my 1841 fully online. Now, when I ping www.google.com, I get a perfect response when I do it from command prompt on my host plugged in to my router. But when I ping the exact same thing fro...

Hello. I thought with the things I have learned at this point, that I could simply figure out how to connect my 1841 to my ISP router and from there, be able to plug a host in to the one free fast ethernet port on my router and reach the web. But thi...

Hello, my question comes after reading the following cisco article: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/13762-40.html I have a question about this part:Load Sharing When Dual-Homed to One ISP Through Multiple Loca...

Hello All,   on our Cisco 3650 switches I can easly and continiously write the syslog to the local flash file system with the command logging file flash:systemlog 409600 informational . But this does not work on an ASR 1001-X router.   How can I cont...

JuergenW by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys and thanks again for taking you time to help explain..My goal is to only allow 5 ports through from INTERNET-ZONE to DMZ-ZONE and to specific ip addresses in object-groups.HTTP-HTTPS-DNS to my webserver IMAP-SMTP to my mailserverBut I'm a lit...

Resolved! BGP Password

Hi everyone,I'm configuring eBGP and attempted to establish neighbours with the use of a password (password 7).   I have service password-encryption enabled on the router.  I used a random combination of letters and numbers (26 characters) and I got ...

kramer977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to present a case as soon as I add another connection vpn my doubt is if I have to apply the crypto map on the same interface or what should be done I want to clarify that I already have connection with one of the vpn in operation but when add...

unidadso by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question has been asked in this discussion, but the post has gone stagnant without resolution...I have an old static route configured on my IRS4321k9 that I put in during testing. Now that the router is deployed, I want to remove the old route b...

Resolved! PBR question

Hello,I am working on setting up some Policy based routing on my router. I need the subnet 172.16.208.0/24 to use 172.16.208.22 as the default gateway for traffic destined only to subnet 172.16.20.0/22. Traffic from 172.16.208.0/24 to anywhere else c...

arell1234 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to setup eBGP between my on premise routers (RTR A/RTR B) and Firewall (Palo HA) pair hosted in AWS.  On premise devices (RTR A and RTR B) connect to AWS cloud router (RTR C) via Megaport connections (2 /30 point to point networks)....

setup.PNG
davinci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a question about BGP, is there a way to receive same prefixes from one router by different BGP peers as different best paths that connected to my router by sub interfaces? is there any technique regarding this case?   Thanks.