cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

why not or can 8 x N7K combined to become one N7K with VPC? Is there limit in combine ? I find people only combine two in one but not all N7K in one. routing among VLAN gateway, each N7K have different VLAN gateway , can each pair choose one of two t...

Maivakov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys... can anyone give me some light here?I've been trying to get LTE configured on an ISR 1127 with IOS-XE 7.9. And I just can't get it working and I don't know what I'm missing.I read this post... but it didn't help https://community.cisco.com/...

Hi all,I have a default static route in my environment pointing to 10.21.2.1. However, I wish to enable specific traffic destined for the network 172.16.110.0/24 to be routed through another gateway, which is 10.22.0.1.How can I accomplish this? If I...

vtrovao_0-1697818107106.png vtrovao_1-1697818287958.png
vtrovao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a C899G 4g ISR router that I'd like to use as a 4g modem/bridge for the asa 5555-x that I recently got my hands on. I have tried searching but found no clues about how I could "bridge" the Cellular0 interface to ethernet port of the C899G ...

We have a ESR6300 router and both WAN ports are always down and the associated protocol is down.Both used to be working.Both WAN ports were configured with static IP addresses.All four LAN ports are up and working.We test connectivity by attaching al...

bbutton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes