cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all ,I have two private networks.Each network use eBGP to peer with ISP PE router.I got the below error.if i  advertise my LAN network in bgp table , the LAN network can reach the each others.Branch1router bgp 65200bgp log-neighbor-changesnetwork ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! isr4331 fair-queue

Hello all I need to change the router from c2800 router to isr4331. The c2800 router has the fair-queue 64 256 0 command.but I can not find the fair-queue command on isr4331.How can I use the fair-queue command in isr4331 interface? C2800 routerinter...

Sorry if this question is mundane, but I am confused over the 'subnet' and 'mask' information displayed in the routing table. For example [in image]:  The EIGRP network has 2 subnets and 2 masks, but for each directly-connected network there are 2 su...

123123512.JPG

Hi guys   I am new to Cisco switching and i need some help. I have 3 vlans och 2 switches. Switch 1 has vlan 10 and vlan 20 configured on it and switch 2 has vlan 30 on it. I configured router on stick with dhcp and everything is good between the vla...

topology.PNG dhcp pool.PNG interfaces.PNG
Tuff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Trying to configure asr1002 router as pppoe BRAS with freeradius, working ok except accounting.(mlist_periodic is not set, interval 0) what is it? Mar 25 13:56:45.284: AAA/ACCT(00000065): Send UPDATE accounting notification to EM successfullyM...

Dear All, I would like to request your advice for my network migration.Please see below diagram and let me know your advice.My existing network have one router and two wan links.So i am running VRF for two wan links. Now i would like to add new route...

Existing network.PNG Migrate Network.PNG
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PBR issue which I can't get my head around.We have several thousand user currently using DNS severs say for example 10.xx.xx.10 and 10.xx.xx.11. These are supplied by a 3rd party and we are now looking to use our own servers and need to r...

Sunny2 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have currently a 2901 router on my remote site. On this site, I will deploy a cluster of 2 Palo Alto (active/passive mode). If I add an extension card to have another LAN interface, how I can configure my 2901 to have Ge0/1 as active link con...

Jerome C. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, A few days ago i tried starting up my router and it got stuck in a boot loop I tried erasing the flash & nvram via rommon & transfered the ios onto it again because i thought it might have corrupted.Didn't work I tried transfering the ios dire...

BLOEDLINK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First time setting up a 4G DMVPN failover at a site. So I was under the impression that encapsulation should be set to SLIP.  I have dual links to different ISPs on my 4451 router and the 4G will be backup.  I have no option to set encapsulation to S...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Consider the above scenario. I configured ebgp neighborship to form between R1 and R4. Below mentioned are the device configs: R1(config-router)#do sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0/0 unassigned YES NVRAM admin...

Bgp.jpg
Neil227 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  ,we have a router in another state with 2mb using serial we upgraded to 4mb and we will use the g0/1 for the new link so i want to set the same ip address and mask in the serial to the g0/1 and save the travel and make someone from there to ju...

I am trying to ping from a computer to a different computer from a different campus, but I get an error saying this (this attempt trying to ping both the router of the different campus and different computer from different campus):Any help in underst...

DZSai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes