cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,Please suggest to me. Right now i'm observing bgp hold timer expired on my router. Current config:ip mtu 1476ip tcp adjust-mss 1460  If i changes the Mtu mss size it will works or not (any suggestion) myRouter(config-if)# ip mtu 1476myRouter(c...

Hi everybody,   today I did some troubleshooting on customer site.  Following setup:  - L2 Multicast, one source and multiple end-devices on the same vlan  - inbound ACL on the core-VLAN-interface that only permits certain traffic (DNS, DHCP, ...)   ...

Hi all, I've got an FTTC connection on Dialer 1 which works fine but that line has 3 public IP's with it, let's say 100.100.100.100, 100.100.100.101 and 100.100.100.102 and i've added the dialer with the IP of 100.100.100.100 and then 101 as a second...

We have an ISR4321 router and connecting to an SMTP server on port 25 returns a "220 **********" banner and seems to mess with the traffic. I see instructions on how to disable SMTP fixup on ASA firewalls, but nothing for ISR routers. How do we disab...

frenaud3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

See attachment.  So Routers in Red are all in iBGP AS 65000.  R2 and R10 in Blue are iBGP 65001. Routers all to right are EIGRP, routers in purple are OSPF. My communication problem is between eBGP. I have the "redistribute-internal" command on R5 so...

HelloI am novice to Cisco and I am asking for your helpI have a Cisco 887VA-K9 I configured in the past and since 2015 it operated flawlessly with VDSL 50mbits speed . Recently my ISP (Cosmote /Greece) has applied vectoring and since then the router ...

Built a new config for a new 4331 ISR but cannot seem to get either internet access, nor ping devices on the network.  Gig0/0/0 - connected to an unconfigured switch, with cable modem connected Gig0/0/2 - Connected to a 2960X switch on 1/0/49. Cannot...

KMX762 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NET Hi, I have a 800 Router with an ADSL interface and a LAN. We've already configured the tunnel with the configurations that we've obtained from the provider. The configuration is access-list based at with we denied the traffic that must go through...

Using a 6500 with sup720-3BXL so GRE is supported in hardware with this supervisor but does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of bandwidth you can get per tunnel.    Looking to get up to a maximum of 1Gbps traffic if possible so interes...

Dear friends, I need help understanding what is happening, there are aggregate networks orginated in BGP via pullup static routes such as; - x.x.x.x 255.255.248 null0 250 However there a network subnets not yet assigned and during network scan, IP ad...

mwandu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a QoS Policy that doesn't appear to be working as I expected. Two Routers A end and B end. A GRE tunnel runs between them and the policy is identical at each end.  Class Map match-any Gold    Match protocol rtp audio  Class Map match-any Silve...