cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an entry level networking question. I'm working through my CCNA and came across a question that I know the answer to but do not fully understand why. I think it's a little piece that I'm missing preventing me from seeing the bigger picture.  I...

Hi,can some tell me is it recommended to have ABR acting as DR for a specific area? I have ASA in HA, Inside is in Area2 facing siteB and Outside is in area0 facing siteA. Inside interface, 4k1 and 4K2 are in the same subnet 192.168.1.8/28. ASA : 192...

Resolved! MPLS question..

Hello everyone,I have a GNS3 lab, which was originally created to practice my BGP skills, such as engineering direction of traffic based on certain scenarios. I have since modified the lab to add on 3 routers, connecting to 3 different BGP ASes (e.g....

mrjdh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We are having ASR 1001-X with 8GB Memory and it is not capable of handling more BGP Routes. Hence we decided to upgrade the Memory from 8GB to 16GB. Could you please help me how we can upgrade the Memory. Whether we need to buy 16GB RAM or ...

Hi,   In a short time we had a several complains about the wireless 5G signal of the Cisco RV134W. Randomly the 5G signal will disappear after a while. With a restart or disable/enable 5G will solve the problem temporary. The router has been upgraded...

Hi Team,I hope you are all fine. I have one question related to TFTP, we read that TFTP has five different messages to established the connection.1. Read Request Message2. Write Request Message3.DATA4. Acknowledge5.ERROR why TFTP needs acknowledge me...

adug0680 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Need you help to solve my BGP issue. I have attached network topology with subnets at different sites as an example.Trace route from Remote site 1 and 2 to London(e.g. 10.124.0.0/16)is going via Melbourne. And from Melbourne using different ...

Jit Oza by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, Within GNS3 I have succesfully created a DMVPN phase 3 topology with 1 HUB and 2 Spokes and all works well.I'm building a DMVPN topology with "real routers" but I get stuck.On the spoke there is no output with the "sh ip nhrp" command.At leas...

digi076 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card