Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP Policy ignored

I have a router with a default route set to the first WAN. I want to set up a second WAN but can't remove the default route because the router is live. I have added an ip policy to the second WAN interface but it is being ignore and it uses the defau...

Hello everyone!   Here a short description of the setup: 2x CAT6509, sup 2t, vss config two internet Uplinks- one 34mbit and a 2 mbit as backup (probably doing HSRP - we don't have access to the config) Access switches are connected redundant to both...

mgessner by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a huge noob with Cisco routing and ACL's and need some help. Keep in mind, I accrued this network.  Layer 3 Core Switch with ACL's: cisco WS-3750X We have a set of Internal VLANs under the following IP Schemes: 10.20.X.X and 10.222.X.XWe have ano...

Hi there!   Is there an equivalent to the IOS command "no autostate" on IOS XE 16.8 (Fuji)? We used this on old 800er Router Platform to keep Management Vlan for Router and successors up permanently. In IOS XE we haven't managed to find a command whi...

Sergej by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   My Name is Cedric. I have a customer which two sites. On every site is an ISR4431. I use a DMVPN tunnel with NHRP Protocol. On both side is a line with 500Mbit/s WAN access. My problem is now, that I have not more then 200Mbit/s over the VPN ...

Paw_Paw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router and switch from a customer on our network for testing. The switch is connected to the router. The router is then connected to our switch, which is connected to our Core switch via trunk connection. The core switchis then connected to...

gbenoit83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, System image = asa982-smp-k8.bin Is it possible to configure only static routes only without default gateway ("Gateway of last resort is x.x.x.x to network 0.0.0.0")? The reason for question is that we have eBGP connect via ASR to ISP routing int...

geoff by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PPPoE link between 2 routers that passes through 2 switches that does not connect. The link without PPPoE works through the switches. Below, I copied key configs of both routers for them to be looked at. Why is the link not working?  R1:host...

Hi Guys,    I am planning on migration of LAN setup from default VLAN 1 to VLAN 100, i got VLAN 1 with 30.x.x.x network and VLAN 100 with 10.x.x.x, i had planned to migrate IP as well, so my setup is like SW trunk interface port connected to Riverbed...

Samy87 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a Stackwise Virtual Core (VSS) Connected on two separate ASA Firewall and behind the firewalls are my routers that would be connected to ISPs to access the internet.          INTERNET     /               \   |                   | ISP1       ...

jeromesky by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes