cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have a 2951 router with 5 VLANs, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. Im trying to prevent VLAN 50 from talking to the other VLANs (VLAN 50 will be used for home automation) but im not having any luck. Here is an excerpt of what i have configured: S...

hc2995 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm about to drastically change my network, breaking it up into multiple private IP subnets. Nothing I've studied on NAT has helped me confirm or deny whether routing behind NAT will stop NAT from working, so I want to know before I change everything...

ElQueue by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have two problems configuring the RV320. Currently the RV320 is connected on the WAN-Port to my Modem, and on LAN1 port to my laptop doing the configurations.1. Changing WAN-IP - Can't loginWith the setup wizard I changed the WAN-IP to 172.12.12....

Peter299 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  Trying to understand a part of using the nbma address for dmvpn.  Any direction would be appreciated, thanks.  Do we have to use the nbma or can we use the VPN tunnel address instead? I wasn't sure if this was okay since there are mappi...

Liqu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybodyHere are some attachments showing a router's cpu usage(1800 series) in my network.It would be pleasant if we can discuss about it. What do you think of if? High CPU usage with no heavy process at all !Why the CPU usage is at the highes...

Hi everyone, As of right now i use VRRP with OSPF, in two areas, the backbone and a normal area "area 10". I know that using VRRP with OSPF can be a bit wonky, since in the area with VRRP, where all the end devices resides in, there will be double ro...

Hello,I have a Cisco 887VA-M-K9, the network interfaces only work in 'rommon mode' in fact I can communicate with a TFTP server using FE / 0 only in this 'rommon' mode otherwise when the router loads the firmware from the flash with a simple and corr...

ITVC by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We changed our circuit (VPLS) to new location  and having issues with EIGRP Neighbor's, they are flapping sporadically (Coming up in less than 4sec).here is the config  R1>>>>>>>>>>>crypto isakmp policy 10encr aesauthentication pre-sharegroup 2crypto...

nani by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes