SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have been reading about SD-WAN and the intelligent way to select the best path depending on application requirements. However, how does with work with inbound paths when using BGP and the inbound path is being selected by the ISP? For example - my ...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vEdge SNMP

Hi, I have enabled SNMP in vEdge device; but SNMP query is not working from the NMS. I have tried with snmpwalk/snmpget but no response. SNMP config: snmpno shutdownview v2oid 1.3.6.1oid 1.3.6.1.*!community read-onlyview v2authorization read-only!gro...

In most of our current sites we use 2 Cisco DMVPN clouds, one with a public internet underlay and one with a metro-ethernet underlay.  DMVPN does not have any requirement to talk to vSmarts out on the internet so this works fine. We are trying to fin...

Hello Everyone,The query is about enabling QOS for the Voice and Video in SD-WAN. Do we need the QOS enabled on the provider end as well ? (on transport side)As per my understanding the traffic will be tunneled under ipsec, and being encrypted traffi...

Sanket A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes