Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to push a Nexus solution in the Datacentre, but I am having trouble getting a list of 10GB NICS (not CNA) that I can use the Cisco Twinax cable with.Does anybody have a list?

Hi All,We are in the process of commissioning a flexpod using 2 nexus 5548UP switches.  Everything is working fine, except for the delay when remotely connecting to the 5548 switches.  When logging in via the console port, you get prompted for a pass...

Folks,Some basic questions on the Nexus 1000v. I am installaing this for the first time and my knowledge in the VMware side is also not advanced.In my setup I have installed 2 virtual ESX servers one one physical box and created a cluster from these ...

Hello Fellas.Is it possible to carry FabricPath vlan on 802.1q Trunk link on N7k ? If I would configure one interface in Fabricpath mode, other one in Trunk. Will I be able to forward traffic between this two ports? vlan 10 mode FabricPath!!Interface...

I am currently planning out a secure multi-tenant solution using a Nexus 7010 (which I have no hands on experience with).I will be having four separate VDCs and need to configure them as follows:CORE SERVERS<--------V-------------V-----------V       ...

I'm am new to the whole datacenter design and I've recently taken over a data center set up. I'm trying to determine if my vPCs and port-channels are set up correctly. I've attached a drawing of the network set up. It seems pretty straight forward: N...