Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a situation in our lab when multiple VMs on Nexus 1000v switch contending for the bandwidth in port-channel would loadshare. 2 VMs are pinned by Nexus in round-robin method to one of the links in the “mac-pinned” port-channel. T...

v.ivanov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a client who wishes to use a C220 M3 server for DMZ purposes.The server will be running ESXi 5.0U1.Question:If I have a VIC card installed, can I also use the onboard NICs for traffic other than management?For example:NFS traffic to t...

zykobot by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a primary datacenter and am planning to have another datacenter which would be the DR Site. What Cisco products should be used for having a DR Site and how can I implement it.Best Regards,Rahim

I am trying to push a Nexus solution in the Datacentre, but I am having trouble getting a list of 10GB NICS (not CNA) that I can use the Cisco Twinax cable with.Does anybody have a list?

Hi All,We are in the process of commissioning a flexpod using 2 nexus 5548UP switches.  Everything is working fine, except for the delay when remotely connecting to the 5548 switches.  When logging in via the console port, you get prompted for a pass...

Folks,Some basic questions on the Nexus 1000v. I am installaing this for the first time and my knowledge in the VMware side is also not advanced.In my setup I have installed 2 virtual ESX servers one one physical box and created a cluster from these ...