Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,Just a basic doubt: as per Virtual network firewalling (like VSG or vShield), I assume that we only need a virtual firewall when very different VM's or tennants share the same L2 domain, right?...otherwise (when these different security domains...

We have a UCS with B200 blades.One of the HDD has led in STATIC AMBER, (this is a HDD Failure acording to the documentation), but the UCS manager did no show any alert.My first question is.... Should i see any alert in the UCS Manager? do i have to t...

o_unzueta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guyz,i am experiencing an issue with the fex's ports to which some servers are connected. These are sometimes not reachable via a ping and i realise a lot of Tx pause frames. could this cause this issue?Inmy configuration, i have the send admin an...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CNA QOS options?

My customer has ESXi servers with 2 CNA cards connected to Nexus 5K upstream switches. We will be using the 1000v for the Ethernet portion. Question is, what are QOS options for dividing bandwidth between FCOE and Ethernet traffic? Is there a default...

jconides by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI am confused about how works the integration between N1K and UCS Manager:First question: If two VMs on different ESXi and different VEM but in the same VLAN,would like to talk each other, the data flow between them is managed from the ...