Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Dears, I need to connect a BIG-IP F5 in STP mode Pass through to FEX N2K. But still can't ping the GW even F5 ip addresses.Please can someone assist if we can connect F5 to a FEX? If yes, which configurations need from both sides? Regards,

byorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a local DNS server redirecting domains to my local servers (see below picture)let's say (IPs not real):example1.com goes to 192.168.1.100 an IIS web serverexample2.com goes to 192.168.1.101 a Linux web serverin local network everything is ...

Untitled Diagram (1).png
akkadhim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , I'm working on XRv9k which already installed on hypervisor ESXI 6.5 , When i tried to config QinQ it's not work and can ad only one Vlan as a second second-dot1q .. How i can add range of VLAN in the second-dot1qinterface GigabitEthernet0/0/...

So let me start this with just stating that this is for educational purposes only, and by no means would I expect this to be appropriate in a production environment.Would it be possible to set a timeout limit in UCM for redialing a specific number?Ca...

Resolved! ACI Contract

Hello,I am trying to restrict communication between endpoints in different EPGs based on the IP addresses. Couldn't find the option to use IP address in the Filter. Can anyone please help to enable it? Thanks. Qamber

sqambera by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 nexus 9000 C9348GC-FXP conected by vPC   When I try to create a vdc : SWITCH01#NWITCH01# conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.SWITCH01(config)# vdc NEWVDC                                 ^% Invalid command at '^'...

joseluis68 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I recently discovered that we have a CISCO UCS 460 M2 server, unused. So I decided to install ESXI 6.7 on it and use for a VM. The problem is that after installing, the ESXI take up too 2 hours to boot. Is this a server problem or an ESX...