Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello Team, In our environment we are using the below configuration for TACACS. In a worst case scenario if the mgmt interface connected port goes down then what would be source IP address which switch use to communicate with the TACACS server?   <Co...

Dear All, i wanted to know the way to find the IP and MAC connected on the particular interface of the FEX. I tried below commands but not getting any output  for that particular interface. #sh mac address-table | i Ethernet100/1/2 #sh ip arp detail ...

I am working with Nexus 3048's running NX-OS 6.0 code. I cant seem to figure out how to get TACACS config to distribute like NTP or syslog. ntp distribute works, after looking at the doc for NX-OS it says to use "tacacs+ distribute" the command taca...

Dear friends, my pair of 6248UP simply got inoperative after a power failure.  Power LEDs run as expected but I got no signal on front panel at all.  I mean, no frontal LEDs are lit. Is there any test I can make or nothing more than a RMA? Thank yo...

I am getting below error while i trying to create the third  VDC.  As per my knowledge by default 4 VDC's are allowed without VDC license.how can i resolve this issue? N7K-PBR# show vdc Switchwide mode is m1 f1 m1xl f2 m2xl f2e f3 vdc_id        vdc_...

wxiao2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Are there any disadvantages for not removing unneeded VSANs from an FCoE port ? Suppose i have multiple VSANs in my Nexus NPV switch. By default, they will all be active on a vfc interface: interface vfc2484  bind interface Ethernet148/1/14 ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can access the WEB and FTP Servers that are located on Server1 from Workstation1, but I am unable to do this from Remote Sales Workstation, I just get the message "Request Timeout".I have no idea how to fix this so if someone could help me that wou...

Billy-Joe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, With IOS the banner login & banner exec commands were useful to provide operations staff with heads-up warning of issues and things to look out for on the switch in question. With NX-OS there seems to be only an MOTD banner which is n...

Hello, i have a problem regarding Fex Ports supported server interfaces. As shown in the Table2, the 7K only supports 75 Vlans per Fabric Extender server interface. Does that mean, if i configure an interface as trunk to my servers on fex, i can onl...

swelsch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  I've been fighting an issue for a while now and I'm really not making any progress. The issue is simple, but tracking down the cause has been elusive!  Facts:  MS 2012R2 Hyper-V cluster (scvmm 2012R2) 4X B200M41340 VICVMQ = Enabled...

goapps.us by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes