Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, voice over IP and Visual Networking Index.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Service Providers

install the package for Cisco 9901 IOS XR 7.9.21

I have Cisco 9901 with IOS XR Configuration 7.9.21 some protocols can't appear with me like isis ,MPLS ,OSPF and multicast as per below, i think I need to install the package #show install inactiveThu Sep 19 15:58:25.193 GMT+312 inactive package(s) f...

EVPN VPWS problem

HiI was wondering if anyone can help me out with a problem regarding vpws.I have set up a lab and followed the asr920 guide to configure evpn-vpws ios 16.5.1 but can't seem to get it to work.The VC comes up but I see no next hop or anything.From what...

Adrian.X by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

copying image to NCS5500 failing

Dear Experts, I'm failing to copy an upgrade image  file to the NCS5500 router  Im getting security notifications like this one below xr-vm_node0_RP0_CPU0:/misc]$RP/0/RP0/CPU0:Sep 17 17:36:02.763 AEST: sftp_server[68061]: %SECURITY-SSHD-3-ERR_FILE_PA...

dgawaya1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SRv6-TE EVPN-VPWS

Hi experts, In an SRv6 network with uSID, I have configured an EVPN-VPWS. Now, I want to enforce this to follow a strict path via SRv6-TE. I’ve assigned a color to the EVPN route through an extended community and created a policy, but it keeps follow...

Resolved! mpls_ldp[1240]: %ROUTING-LDP-4-PEER_DUP_ADDRS : VRF 'default' (0x6000

Getting this error message in the log: mpls_ldp[1240]: %ROUTING-LDP-4-PEER_DUP_ADDRS : VRF 'default' (0x60000000), 1 Duplicate address(es) advertised by more than one peer I'm not seeing more than 1 LDP peer advertising this IP however. RP/0/RSP0/CPU...

NCS 5500 will not upgrade

We are continuously encountering this error while attempting to upgrade a NCS5500 from 7.0.2 to 7.3.2. The error presents as follows:May 03 16:16:52 Install operation 95 by root: install add source /harddisk:/ NCS5500-iosxr-k9-7.3.2.tar May 03 16:...

Dual MPLS with two different ISP sharing a single public IP

Hi, I would like to simulate a the following scenario whereby I have two MPLS (Dual ISP) and have customers connecting to the primary link ISP 1, when one customer let's call it CUSTOMER A ISP1 link is down and I am still active on my primary ISP 1, ...

C1111-4PLTEEA Cellular No Signal

Attempting to set up a C1111-4PLTEEA router to use a 4G sim for the first time in the UK. We have a multi-sim from EE, which can connect to multiple providers. The output below implies it is trying to connect to the 3 UK network, with no service Can ...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Learn how to get a Docker image

In the NCS540, IOS-XR 7.10.2 environment, I am trying to create a container using Docker and Application Hosting.I want to use a standard Docker instead of 3rd party, but I don't know how to get an image, so can you tell me?

a9084 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR9k L2 Bridge Problem

Hello,I have a case where i want to put clients in a different bridge domain based on their (source) MAC-address. In each bridge domain I have the l2 intefaces of each client and also an l2 subinterface of the router acting as the default gateway. Wh...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days