Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growin...

11151 Posts

Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small busi...

6796 Posts

Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost product...

2724 Posts

Cisco Business Dashboard

Stay on top of your business performance with the Cisco Business Dashboard, providing real-time data...

84 Posts

Activity in Small Business Support Community

Resolved! Redundant Connectivity Design

I am looking to increase redundancy at a site by implementing HA with firewall.  Currently only have single deployed but have purchased a second & starting to work on the connectivity.  The firewalls are FPR1140's, while the switches are CBS350-24XT'...

brisen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assistance Needed: Enabling L2TP VPN on Cisco RV345

Hello Cisco Community,I'm seeking help with enabling L2TP VPN on my Cisco RV345 router. I've followed these steps:Logged into the router's web interface.Navigated to VPN > L2TP Server.Attempted to enable the L2TP server, but encountered configuration...

fgCR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Business Dashboard email notifications

I am trying to configure email notifications on Cisco Business Dashboard but I don't have the option "Administration > Monitoring Profiles" as explained in https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/cloud-and-systems-management/Cisco-Business-Das...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Does the cbs 350 support the archive command

I want to replicate the following archive commands from a C9200 switch to a cbs 350 but I can't seem to find any information regarding the commands. Does the cbs 350 even support the archive command? If not, is there a command that has a similar func...

Tim T by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fatal Error: %DNS_CLIENT-F-LIFTMREXP

Hello everyone Our SG-300 52 is Rebooting after some days. Then I get the following entry in the Flash Log:21474577122013-Sep-30 17:35:27Emergency%DNS_CLIENT-F-LIFTMREXP: life timer expired outside ready/refreshing state  ***** FATAL ERROR *****  Rep...

letter mismatch help is neeeded

I booked my ccna exam today at 5:00 PM, and the test centre rejected me taking the exam due to a letter mismatch int my ID and my passport. I want a letter mismatch exception so i can take the exam. 

CBS350 visio stencils

HelloI am looking for CBS350 visio stencils and the old stencil "Cisco Small Business 200-500 Series Switches" is not satisfaying (front/back views for wiring team). Please could you tell me if the CBS visio stencil will be available soon or not?

sebag by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PSA: Avoid CBS350 Switches - Critical POE Defect

Hello Community, I'm writing to let you know that there is a critical POE defect in the CBS350 switches and you should avoid them if you require stable POE operations. This apparent software defect causes POE ports to randomly fault after 8 to 12 hou...

d0nni3q84 by Level 1
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days