Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have been asked to put my issue on this community. We have setup Solarwinds NCM connector to collect data on smart net portal. And ut seems we are able to connect from NCM connector to Smartnet and able to see correct number of devices in in...

Greetings. Our most recent upload has been in progress since Dec 5, 2016 09:25.  Could someone take a look at it?  Thanks. I had done a few manual uploads before this one that worked fine.  This one was the first scheduled collection with upload.  I...

spemiller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We completed our register in Smart Net Total Care portal on the last Tuesday and it is still showing the message "Account Setup in progress. Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later." How could we so...

Good afternoon, I registered on the SNTC portal on Thursday, December 1st as a Delegated Administrator.  My company had not yet used the SNTC portal, so it appears that some things needed to be done on the back end.  When I registered, I received a ...

I’ve recently noticed that a new collection has been processed successfully, whereas the older ones seem to be stuck, but the inventory shows only 262 chassis, as opposed with the collector, which has 1078 live nodes discovered. So it appears that th...

bencover by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes