Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello Team. I have registered as a delegated Administrator for my company and need to generate the certificate for the CSPC, but when i try to login to services.cisco.com am getting the message "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Conn...

I am using customer id to access service API for contract coverage , I am getting success(200) but i am getting empty data set{"data": []} can someone help in regards to this, I was looking into community for answers and i found someone saying its be...

After upgrading a number of managed devices OS version, I cannot get the collector to reflect the upgraded OS versions. Been looking everywhere in the menu system for a way to do this.  Is the only way to get accurate data to unmanage and rediscover?...

lcaruso by Frequent Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have the following question... No phone view on the sntc portal, even with the call manager being discovered and bringing for example UCS. We checked the SNMP in the call manager, that's correct.Why are the phones not showing up on the porta...

Hi,I have a issue when i make a get with url https://apx.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/contracts/contract-details?customerId=XXXXXXXXIt says that i don't have the clientId associated to the partner but the client and the partner are the same, because is the sa...