Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, we have installed a new CSPC server version 2.9 last week and I was running discovery and collection profile this weekend for the first time. However, for most views I don't see the collection information in the SNTC Portal. Collected data was...

Hi Guys, I´m running CSPC 2.8 and, I´ve discovered, collected and uploaded the data to de portal, but there are no S/N of devices on ther portal, so we can´t get any report, and we can´t see the startup and the running config of 9200 switches on the ...

Hello all,I have tried and failed to find great documentation for the CSPC XML API. I found another post that described how to get an inventory which was very helpful, but now I would like to add new devices (or discover them) programmatically.If the...

Customer are not able to add my company as CBR Admin/User.   My company sold contracts to customer and we enabled SNTC Portal for customer.  Customer logged on CSAM and not able to add my company cco id user as CBR Admin/User, beacuse roles are not s...