Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I am seeing a massive number of log file entries on a Nexus 5596UP and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what they mean.2012 Mar 31 04:09:41 dksn01b Mar 31 04:09:41 %KERN-3-SYSTEM_MSG: fc2_nsh_tx_frame: FC2 s_id/d_id/vsan error: sid=0x...

slovett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloOne of my customer has 2 x MDS 9xxx switches and Qlogic SANbox5600 in one fabric. Principal switch is MDS 9124, I am going to make some changes is this environment - add new storage arrays and modyfing zoning, in preparation phase I discovered t...

Hi thereCould someone please provide a link to download this tool?We are trying to install the SAN Health Advisor tool, but the instructions do not state where to launch the installer.The instructions we are following are here:http://www.cisco.com/en...

I'm new to the SAN/FC technology.  I have a 5548UP which will have 2 NetApp filers and a couple of servers with FC cards connected to it.  No FC traffic will leave this 5548 switch as we are just running FC to backup SAN data.  I have the storage lic...

HiHow to Calculate / Estimate / even test  the needed values for tcp max-bandwidth-mbps ,  min-available-bandwidth-mbps and round-trip-time-ms when configuring  FCIP connection between different sitesbetween MDS Cisco 9513 and 9216 i SwitchesI have a...