Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Newbie question.  We set up a network a few months ago in our new office with an SG500-28P as the central piece of connecting NW equipment, to which we attached VoIP phones, PCs and printers.  Also attached was a wireless AP, and 2 modems connected t...

jnriopel1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two servers, both with SSD drives, copying large files using the 10 gb SFP ports on this switch.  However, network performance seems to be poor.  I typically see 1 - 2 gbps of throughput.  What might be some reasons for low throughput?

sg500user by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All, Bit of an issue I'm having at the moment.  Have an SG300 in my network, which works fine with multiple VLANS and routes working as expected.  I just introduced another SG200 into my network, which I know isn't layer three, to support some P...

Miscues15 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having an issue with Cisco Switch SG200-50p. IP Phones on Voice VLAN have connectivity, but PC on data vlan do not have connectivity. On the logs of the switch I see this error:  %CDP-W-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch detected on ...

asbesi001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to update the boot code and firmware on my SG300-20 and SG300-28P.  I deactivated Windows Firewall, Glasswire and Malwarebytes.  I acquired TFTPD64 and extracted it to the C drive in its own folder.  I downloaded the 1.4.1.03 ZIP, extract...

howardh01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors