Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,My english is a little bad, I appreciate if you can help me.I wish to have 3 vlans.vlan 10 interface 192.168.10.1vlan 20 interface 192.168.20.1vlan 30 interface 192.168.30.1Port 5-10 to vlan 10Port 11-15 to vlan 20Port 16-20 to vlan 30But...

Hi all.  I have a 48 port SG300 unit sitting as the main and only switch in an office.  We needed to branch out a couple of extra connections in a room, but didn't want to run the cables, so we just put in a small 8 port SG100 switch, connected that ...

Hi everybody, first post here, I'm new to this forum and to managed switches in general, hope it is ok to post my question right here. - My SG300-10 is in some kind of trouble, after months of functioning correctly it recently didn't power up (green ...

I have a customer who has an enterprise level Cisco infrastructure and they purchased a small business switch for a small remote building connected via fiber.   I think it is a good fit for their purposes, especially considering the price of a 48 por...

Hi. I have a configuration whereby I use a SG-200-08P to power a SG-200-08 (no PSU connected) which in turn is connected to another SG-200-08 that is powered via PSU. It seemed to work but recently I've been getting connectivity issues. The Ethernet ...

guymcavoy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes