Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Guys,So I have a bug to talk about.  We are implementing a  new system here, and by default the ipphone + desktop role has 10 mac  addresses that it allows, I thought this was strange since on the 2960's  that was not the case.  So I set the mac filt...

CHRIS YEO by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  have the SG500 all in place up and running; configured if through CL.I now want to test it with CAA. However i cannot get it to log into the SG500. I get into Authentication window 3 times and it states authentication failed. I managed to login us...

Hi Experts , I am trying to add a Cisco SMB SF300 - 24 Switch to an infrastructure which has only Cisco Catalyst Switches        The Core layer is Cisco Cataylst 4503 . Distribution is Cisco Catalyst 3560 and the Access Layer is Cisco 2960 Switches.T...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors