Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been asked to do a network survey at a client. They are using the Cisco SGE2000 switch, which is new to me (used to working with 3750 switches).They seem to have lost the username/pasword for one the switches. Is there an way to recover ...

Hi,there are a few glitches and ambiguous translations in the german language file of my SG 300 switches that I stumbled upon (e.g. the HTTPS access protocol is displayed as a (second) HTTP in the translation). Is there an employee or support address...

Hi GuysI have a SRP527 router with a normal 2.2 dbi antenna, I want to replace this with a more powerfull antenna but it seems its fixed to the box.Is it possible to replace this?I am using the router as a 3G router only and no ADSL and i would like ...

dumisanid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SRW224G4 that keeps rebooting. I connect via terminal and this is what I see:------ Performing the Power-On Self Test (POST) ------UART Channel Loopback Test........................PASSTesting the System SDRAM..........................PASSBo...

clabarbara by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The switch has been set to Level 3 Routing.  Port 27 has been in use as a Fiber Transceiver with no problems for several weeks. This week I tried connecting a second Fiber Transceiver to Port 28, and it would not work.Swapped the physical GBIC module...

indigo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors