Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Buen dia, por favor alguna persona que me ayude a detectar un problema que estoy presentando con una ACL que cree hace unos días para asegurar el acceso a unos servidores mediante unos puertos en específico, cuando creó la ACL extendida y la asignó a...

I am looking into SDN concepts, and not fully understanding the load of  material I am finding. Not conceptualizing the separation between Data Plane and Control Plane. Does anyone know of a good resources that can be classed as "SDN for starters"?

romanroma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have registered the license on new catalyst 9300 model using smart license manager portal. Now it is not possible to connect the switch again to internet or to use proxy methods to send license usage . I am not using any DNA product in my envir...

mhawas by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,   I recently attended a Webinar about SD-Access hosted by FastLane, the presenter was Armik Kocharians; he presented himself as a Architect working for Cisco Systems.   During the presentation Armik mentioned that DS-Access / DNA Cen...

Hi All I am experinceing a very strange issue. We have a pair of  Nexus9000 C9372PXWe are seeing issues with UDP / Skype calls . I have set up IPLSA's everywhere in the network and the only bad reponse is through these core switches . IPLSA beyond th...

Hi, I need SLB(Server Load Balancing) replacement for my 3650 Catalyst Denali 16.3 switch.I saw ITD(Intelligent Traffic Director) could do the job on Nexus Switch Family.My question is ITD avalailable on Nexus 3k because I saw only on 5k,6k,9k etc......

lusotik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am about to do a deployment of two 9500-24-YC switches in a stackwise virtual configuration.My only question is trying to decide if i need to implement a Dual-Active detection Link on this platform and if it would provide any value.In my understand...

hi all how to establish IBGP connection on AS 65000 between router and ASA through virtual interfaces, the router uses subinterface, ASA BVI 2 interface? it seems to do everything correctly but the tcp connection is not establishedRouterhostname HQ1!...

dmitrij55 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco software page for Sup 2T VSS 6807  code 15.5.1.SY4 has a review stating that the code is unstable with tracebacks with blade 32P10G.   The notes state the SY4 uses a new FPGA process for that blade.  This worries me.  Has anyone tried this ...

schuppee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes