Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks I have a 9200CX with a corrupt IOS, I need to boot from either a USB or a SD card to fix this, problem is the ROMMON commands do not include anything useful boot Load and boot an executable imagecat Display text content from a filecopy Copy ...

eugeneg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some of the 9300 5Gb switches with the 1100W PSUs in them.  Because of the length they don't fit in some of our older cabinets.  What will happen if we swap the 1100W PSUs with the shorter 700W ones from the 9300-48P switches? Specifically I ...

stonent01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have Nexus C3048 When Plug The Switch To the power console donnot show me any thingHow can load on the Flash on the Switch File loader  ? this action can do only with ic programmer?  Or have any solutionWhere Find File loader of nexus ??

Hello Legends,As we already know that the maximum numbers of switches that can be stacked is 8 and the switch with priority 15 will be elected as Master and rest other members. I am just confused if only 8 switches can be stacked why the Priority num...

GreetingsI have a C9300-48T stacked with C9300-24S.  They had been running 17.03.05.  After I upgraded using the following commandrequest platform software package install switch all file usbflash0-1:cat9k_iosxe.17.06.05.SPA.bin auto-copythe stack no...

We have a cisco switch WS-C4507R+E ,IOS-XE 03.08.04.EWe need to mirror the trafic in and out of four 1G interfaces (4x1Ge) to one 10G interface.is it possible ? is there any limitation ?The four Gi interfaces and Te interface belong to different slot...

The problem I am having is when I follow the steps and enter: ftp 209.165.201.20 on Phil's pcThis is one of the steps under Part 1 Step 2d: Connect to the Public_FTP server at Gotham Healthcare Branch by entering ftp 209.165.201.20 in the command pro...

Hello,I have an internal switch with a tunnel to an external router. While troubleshooting some multicast issues I noticed the tunnel has no DR when I "show ip pim interface".The distant router across the tunnel shows the same thing. Is this an issue...

Annotation 2023-11-01 120817.jpg
KGrev by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 9800-CL issue

Hi everyone,I need some advice regarding an issue with my C9800-CL controller. Currently, I have 5 sites connected to the controller, with 4 of them being remote sites. However, one of the sites suddenly stopped connecting to the controller. Upon fur...