Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, On our DHCP server I can see a device that is plugged into VLAN 70 that is non corporate device as it says it's an android device. I've gone onto our Cisco 2960x stack and ran the 'show arp' command and it only show the management IPs. The Cis...

Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what does it mean via 0.0.0.0 when receiving a route update of rip v2 for example: 10.1.10.0/24 via 0.0.0.0, metric 1, tag 0 instead of the 0.0.0.0 should not be the next hop ip address ? thank You

Hi Team, Could you please let us know the EOS for the below verison12.2(58)SE2. If its EOS please let us know the stable IOS version need to be upgrade 

PdhineshK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Nexus 3064X 10Gb fibre switch running for high speed server connections. I want to connect the fiber switch to my LAN Gigabit switch SGE2000 so that the LAN runs over both the Fiber and the Copper. I want to keep it very simple, just 1 LAN w...

andycroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ipv4 multicast

Which two statements about IPv4 multicast traffic are true? (Choose two)A. It burdens the source host without affecting remote hosts.B. It uses a minimum amount of network bandwidth.C. It is bandwidth-intensive.D. It simultaneously delivers multiple ...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i recently got a great deal on a 4948 with the 10GB modules included. I have them installed correctly and purchased a 10GB OM3 LC-SC 1 meter fiber cable that connects the switch to my Mikrotik Router. So Mikrotik lists the SFP and connector type w...

Was taking a few practice exams and noted something peculiar which I couldn't quite grasp. So on a test the answer to one question was "To which Vlan does a trunk belong?" for which the answer was "Every Vlan the switch knows about." Beyond that bein...

GillverK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have this Swtich (SW1)  cisco ME-3600X-24TS-M  Running this Ios Cisco IOS Software, ME360x Software (ME360x-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.3(3)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Several or most of its ports have its Transmit FCS Error increment. It only got ...

maileh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to Cisco Fabric switches.  I have been working with Brocades for the last 5+ years.  For the most part, I have managed them with a GUI.  I am wondering if there is a GUI interface for the Cisco MDS 9148S--we just received a pair of them and t...

I've got a WS-C3750G-24T-S and was thinking about throwing it on my home network to play with.  From my ISP, I have a static IP with a modem/wireless router (gateway) with only 4 ethernet ports.  I definitely need more, so I thought this may be the w...