Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear expert,I am facing an issue which you may come across before. Grateful if you would teach me how to do it. background info:For some reason, there are some ethernet switches to be configured as VLAN 1 (IP is 172.16.10.0/24) in production environm...

Hi All,I have wide range of routers and switches in various models and versions running snmp version 2.I am planning to migrate to snmpv3, so as a first path, how to check what all are the devices that supports snmpv3 like ios ?In ios feature navigat...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have SVI's on (AS) access switches. Which allows for small broadcast domain and for easy IP management/identification per floor. But these switches are also either have base/essentials licences only. Since AS1 routes all vlans red and ye...

image.png
raj-toor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know community members opinion on the following: Does the core/distribution/access & collapsed core switching models still feature in today's network designs or has the leaf & spine architectural model replaced this completely? I ...

Ian Moore by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have SG350X switch and i would like to ask about STP backup port:For example i have double connect switches or i have ring topologyIn STP i see (1. port)- active (2. port)- backup and i want swap this to: -- (2. port)- active (1. port)- back...

3850 running IP Services(CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.03.05SE RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)3850#sh sdm prefer Showing SDM Template InfoThis is the Advanced (high scale) template. I have a 6mbit circuit on a 100 meg port.  (Gi1/0/1 on the left in the...

Hi there im new to networking, right now im trying to use RV325 to connect 2x ISP using failover feature, but somehow, the second ISP could not back it up when the first one goes down, i have to reboot the RV325 in order to make it work, it seems the...

Hi All, I have just purchased a ISR4331/K9 with a SM-X-ES3-24-P. I am getting the below error message:*May 22 13:45:55.331: %SPA_OIR-3-EVENT_TIMEOUT: subslot 1/0: Timeout waiting for SPA OIR event-Traceback= 1#00996a21ae914aca4b637c04ca379136 :7F8EED...