Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP configuration

Hi , we have the situation now , BGP* default route is pointed to lower bandwidth circuit , instead primary 50 MB circuit. Brief ,  we have 2 circuits connected to single router.circuit 1 : 50 MB MPLSCircuit 2 : 5 MB TDM.Recently some 2 weeks back  5...

Hello all,I am facing a weird issue, seems when i am trying to reach a machine and pinging it by its hostname, pings works.But when i ping that machine with its IP, my machine says couldn't find host.Is there any suggestions, how to tackle this issue...

Beginner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Layer 3 ether channel on multi layer switch .. IT was just working fine and I was able to ping the two port channel interface successfully.. But when I opened the packet tracer for the next time, all the port channels were down expe...

nischal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts!So i'm currently studying CCNP Switch : Switch Port Aggregation with EtherChannel.In the OCG book it is said that : "This bundle provide a full-duplex bandwidth of up to 1600 Mbps (eight links of Fast Ethernet), 16 Gbps (eight links of GE)...

Hi guys,  We are configuring a Cisco Catalyst 9407 switch as a layer 2 switch so we have kept « ip routing » disabled and used « ip default-gateway » command for management traffic. When we check routes with « show ip route » command, in output we se...

I hope this is a appropriate place to post these kind of simple beginner questions, im not only new the site but im new to networking in general, im only a student in an intro course. If this is an ok place to ask questions then you will have to forg...

core.png

Resolved! RF -> LAN

Hi all, how can I do the following in terms of port/VLAN management and configuration:On one end satellite RF (talking about TVRO specifically) is adapted to digital signal via coax to ethernet converter.On the other end there's a LAN socket where I ...

lkomarci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guys. I had trouble setting up the port-channel of two Cisco 2960-S switches. The following is the configuration of two switches. Everything seems to be right, the port-channel just doesn't work out, though. Please tell me which part I have do...

Vulpic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,Please provide me the CCIE LAB SCENARIOS for my best practice to get hands on experience on CCIE ROUTING & SWITCHING LABS  and on SERVICE PROVIDER TECHNOLOGY.I wil be very much thankful to you all.you can mail me what sites i have refer  on my em...

mawaizali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to issue command ip flow monitor ..... output on a trunk interface on switch 2960x, but it errrored out with could not be added to interface due to invalid sub-traffic type: 0.  We have a Cisco One license and running on c2960x-universalk9-mz...

t-van by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i need your advise for this issue We have two Core nexus 7K running OSPF over the network & these two are connected to multiple N7Ks too, by OSPF point to point as below config for this link in particular eth 10/3 & 10/6 i keep seeing logs f...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,I'm using Cisco Catalyst 3750 PoE-24 switch, this is the show run:      I would like to know if it's possible to change the interface numberfrom f4/0/1 to f0/1 and if yes then how? Please help, Thank you.Eli. 

sh run1.PNG
Eli Levi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes