cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! how to check packet loss on router

Hello,I have to determine if packets are being lost between my IP cisco phones on one site to the call manager on other site through my cisco router.  What do I I do on the router to see if packets are being lost?Thanks.

Resolved! IP NABAR Not working on subinterface

Hello, Hope someone can point me in the right direction here please.    I currently have a situation where I have a simple class-map and policy-map that uses the NBAR IP Discovery protocol ipv4 along with service-policy out on the WAN interface. Belo...

mrmadgig by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

parameters of IPsec VPN tunnel

Hi, I have an ASA which has a tunnel configured with one of the clients. now I need to verify what parameters have been defined for that tunnel via CLI or ASDM e.g.   Phase-1 (IKE)Data Encryption AlgorithmAuthentication (Data Integrity) MethodDiffie-...

night-fury by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configure Bandwidth for a specific port?

I have a Cisco router (3825) and switch (3750).  I have an end-user that needs more bandwidth allocated to him for a 2 hour window during the day.  I would like to allocate his port to use 60% of the bandwidth available during those 2 hours in order ...

maximum numbers of port-channels on N9K (FEX VPC)

Hello,   Recently we encountered bug, where our system (Nexus 9372PX-E) crashed after we configured more than 256 port-channels. The bug id is here: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve20830/   maybe someone know how much port-channel ...

from88 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 to sg300 connection

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 with security plus license. I have been tasked with setting up a sg-300 in layer 3 mode to handle the inter-vlan routing instead of the asa. I'm new to cisco, I cut my teeth on Brocade and foundry and the ASA is a beast on its...

Native Vlan Tagging

Hello experts,   I am a bit confused regarding the native VLAN behavior. I came across such a network set up .   R1-----SW03------SW02--------SW01------IP Phone-----PC   Note - There are some other customers also connected to SW01 and using different...

vsurresh by Beginner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Required cisco 1600 ios

have one cisco router 1600 series for home purpose .Its IOS has been corrupted,i am unable to download it in cisco website.Is any possible to give the IOS orPlease can u tell me if any other solution

urgbalaji by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nexus 7004 HSRP/SVI

Hello,    We have problem with traffic traversing our  Nexus 7004. When some of the SVI stops forwarding traffic we simply do a shut/no shut on the SVI-interface. We are running HSRP on those interfaces. Has anybody expirienced the same problem? The ...

maraz by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2811

I have old asa servers 2811 and I have some 2 open slot.  We need more access but when you do show line the message that is shown isLine(s) not in async mode -or- with no hardware support: 98-321,  this means we can not add hardware and if I can add ...

VOIP QOS

Hello,   On the odd occasion our 100meg WAN circuits at our branch offices are getting maxed out and this is causing a few problems with VOIP.   I was thinking about using some QOS to solve this. Is it just a case of adding the below config onto the ...