Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

how do i remove a switch from the stack and return it to standalone config ? current configswitch 2 provision c9300-48uxm i tried Switch(config)#no switch 2 provision ?<cr> <cr>Switch(config)#no switch 2 provisionError: A switch is already physically...

nflnetwork by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-C3850-48T.  I was doing a transferrer between two 10G interfaces and noticed my monitoring system was alerting me to high utilization. Looking close I saw that the VLAN shared between the two interfaces is only showing 1G.  A "show interf...

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 2.55.32 PM.png

Having issues with my C3850 saving config to startup. I've tried a bare basic initial configuration, saved, and reloaded. No dice. I tried the ROMmon mode to check bootvar but it just says it does not recognize the command.I Get this upon booting.Boo...

marshel50 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So! Hey there!I'm trying to set ldap in our environment to all our switches instead of TACACAS. When trying to set ldap search map like that:ldap search-map cisco  userprofile attribute-name "description" search-filter "(cn=$userid)" base-DN "OU=Cisc...

Dear, I've to cbs 250-48T on the same floor that are connected via SFP port with fiber cable.They are connected with two fiber cable : Do you think I need to sent up a link aggregation or something else even if they are working witout any warnings/pr...

tecnicOIT by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Mates, We have couple of cisco 2960X switches having ios version of 15.2(2)E5. We are connecting Access control devices to the switch and which draws 18W power. All the ports are configured to (Config-if)poe inline static max 30000 So the port ...

engnifras by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a Cisco 3560v2 running 12.2-50.SE5 that has a Cisco Aironet 1130 wireless access point attached.  Late on Saturday evening the port has gone down and I now get the following message in the logs:Apr 23 11:45:10.733: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_P...