Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I connect two servers with Dual 10Gbps NICs to the 10G ports on the switch and set up lacp for both using a src-dst-port (Load distribution on the source XOR destination TCP/UDP port) algorithm. At the end each server should be able to communica...

josepr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP not working for Vlans. See config Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks   SL-Core-SW#show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 3971 bytes!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeno se...

Hello,    I am trying to add a 3750x to a stack. It is a mixed stack and all the members only use non-cryptographic IPBASE images.    Switch   Ports  Model              SW Version              SW Image             ------   -----  -----              -...

The VSS HW requirements documentation, regarding chassis, is stating:"Note: The two chassis need not be identical" Means that a VSS setup consisting of a 6506E + 6807 with Sup2T och each is a supported setup/design by Cisco?

Hi all; quick question although I think I know the answer. creating a rep segment from ie5000-1 to an ie2000 with the segment ending on a second ie5000-2. at the moment, the "ring" back to the 2nd ie5000 is not terminated yet.   ie5000-1 g1/19 seg # ...

Hello,   VMPS is supported on Cat 3650? Command reference guide shows that IOS-XE 16.5.1a has commands related to VMPS, but switch is not accepting them.   Anyone have similar problem?  

We have 2 3850 switches in stack, and the flash memory as per the datasheet should be 2GB. HOwever, when running the show version in stack, not only do the flash memory of the 2 switches not reach 2GB, the overall memory capacity slightly differ as w...

ring_gt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hope u fine and in good health.   sir i am unable to make backup of my running configurations in ASA firewall using tftp which is installed in my backup machine. i have configured NAT policy to enable port forwarding i have also configured ACL to pe...

Hi  I have a Meraki firewall which the  3 x ethernet ports is configured as access port (assigned to different vlan ) which connected to another switch 3 x ports configured default as trunk .The switch has default vlan only. Will this cause a loop ? ...

pipkin231 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,  First Time on Cisco 2911 Router.   I am trying to replace a Cisco 3550 SW with this Cisco 2911. it seems that I need to SW module to create VLANs and SVIs. I have given IP add to embadded-service-Eng 0/0 and no shut however, I cannot login...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've purchased a Cisco 3850-24T-L with C3850-NM-2-10G and 2 GLC-10G-SR, my porblem is when i plug the SFP module and issue show inventory, neither my NM module nor my SFP are shown in the output. When i remove the NM module and plug it in bac...

when I issue the vlan100 command at global config I get;Router(config)#int vlan 100                       ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.here is a sh ver with my license info.Technology Package License Information for Module:'c2900'---------...

ubuntu_guy by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We are facing an issue on cisco 3750 switch fan issue, showing message on GUI that fan is faulty. Please find below CLI output:3750x#sh env allFAN 1 is OKFAN 2 is OKFAN PS-1 is OKFAN PS-2 is NOT PRESENTSYSTEM TEMPERATURE is OKSystem Tempera...