Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys, @Joseph W. Doherty, @Richard Burts @Julio E. Moisa @Francesco Molino    I have some access points which are connected in access mode (set in default) in vlan 1 but there is command issued: switchport trunk allowed vlan 40.41,   If port is...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a simple setup, or so I thought. 2960L switches. switch 1 and 2 standby IPs work fine, but switch 3 wants to be active despite it having a lower priority than neighbor. Debug logs and configs below.  Am I doing it wrong?   I removed t...

I am configuring two Cisco 6808-XL core switch in VSS mode. The secondary switch enters into rommon mode. I have tried changing the reg-no 0x2102 but it didn't help. Any help Please. 

jeremy21t by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have 2 sites. Site A and Site B connected via Point-to-Point connection. Both are functional. I want Site B to look at the just 1 VLAN configured at Site A. Site B is using cisco 1841 router and Site A is using Cisco catalyst 3650 switch. ...

Hello guys,   i have a problem with our cisco 3850 when connecting a linux host. The host gets its IP via DHCP as supposed and works just normal as long as traffic is caused on the network interface. After 10 minutes waiting and no traffic is caused ...

Axel S. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am running a '15.0(2)SE2WS-C2960S-24PS-L '. Tacacs is configured identically to other switches in my inventory. The problem is, when I log in, there is a big delay waiting for the password prompt. Then when I do enter the password, I am deni...

WE have been working on setting up vlans to divide our network up.  On our Catalyst 9300 switch I have 5 vlans created and 5 SVI for routing between vlans.  All our endpoints are connected to Meraki switches.  The Director of IT wants to control at t...

Bobby P by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dears,   I would like know if the Catalyst 9K switch series (9300/9400/9500) supports the OpenFlow protocol.   This switches can be managed from to a central controller? I looking for that and found the Cisco DNA Center. But what is the protoco...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card