Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community,   Hi have a Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL and some line cards as supervisor VS-SUP2T-10G, a module C6800-32P10G, a module WS-X6904-40G-2T, power supplies,...   I read the EoL https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/cataly...

ma.romero by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question.   Should I be able to see the counters increment on a RSPAN monitoring port, see the example below, I have two destination ports going into ISE.  I have been having trouble with DHCP profiling.   I checked that all connections were up...

I have two ouside nodes. VPC2 and R6. I can ping from VPC1 to VPC2 and Can not ping from VPC1 to R6. Please help me. R4 - L2 IOU 15.2d ASAv - ASAv-971 R6 - L3 IOU 155-2.T ! !   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jvHXyq5dmaUMJ__8jwpxYNmrlwUPjG55

Our goal is to mirror traffic from ports Ethernet6/16 on both Nexus to port Ethernet6/15 on 7k1-access.There is no problem for SPAN configuration for port Ethernet6/17 on 7k1-access, therefore I want to focus on other nexus. Ports Ethernet 6/17 are p...

N7K-SPAN.png

Hi,We all know about preventing outgoing BPDUs in users ports using the BPDU filter command and, we also know how this command disables STP in those port where applied, leaving this ports unsecured against STP attacks. So, how can we restrict these o...

Hi,   We have a Cisco RV325 serving as a VPN server in our office: WAN1 is connected to our store and WAN2 is connected to the broadband router installed by the ISP. The router was working fine under firmware 1.3.2.02, without interruptions or flaws ...

frds by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our network we have some catalist switches.On one of the switches (an 2960) we have connected the servers (most with teamed 1Gb LAN interfaces).Another switch (an 3550) has 1Gb fiber links to the switches in the rest of the office. To increase ban...

Hello everyone,   i have the task to upgrade the Firmware on our 3850 from 03.07.04 to 16.6.4. Can I just do the update like that or do I have to switch to another version first?   I want to upgrade it via Prime Infrastructure but when i try to distr...

Capture.JPG
Lee-Roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All , I have loaded new image 15.2 on WS-C2960S-24PS-L and its booting with the image fine . Only thing is in Bootldr in show ver I still see 12.2(55r)SE image . I have also removed the 12.2(55r)SE image from Flash but still I am getting 12.2(5...