Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a newly setup 2960 switch that is constantly rebooting. THis is the log, can anyone tell me how to resolve this.     ************************************************************************************************THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE WAS REP...

aniglio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, We are design a new campus network infrastructure for a pharmaceutical research client recently. There are around 10 buildings on the new campus (around 10 acres). I am struggling to pick the campus core switch for them for the next 5 to 10 ...

ezisaac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think there is an issue with a server configuration that I am seeing from my switch.    Im seeing constant MAC flap notifications in the log, and I think it might have caused outage symptoms last week. We rebooted the switch and it came back up str...

Core10g_1(config)# int po1Core10g_1(config-if)# no switchportError: command not supported on this platform     Am I missing something, because this command is supposed to be supported on the Nexus 5020.  I have searched alot of documentation and noth...

Rkade44 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a layer 2 ether-channel configured between my 2 offices on Catalyst 3560 switches. I am having issue with the load balancing.   It's running on the default load-balance algorithm:   #show etherchannel load-balance EtherChannel Load-Bala...

akbntc001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to get some real world experiences with Netflow setup on remote routers.  We have netflow currently configured and working with our Netflow collector but I am reviewing the Netflow setup and thought this would be a good opprotunity to reach ...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I would like to know .ASR 1001x have builtin 2x10 G port. If i want to use 3 x 10 G ports, how should i do ? Do i need to buy SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 and 3 x 10G port license ? Please hlep me

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   I am having some issues understanding the 2 vpn label types, below is what i believe to be true and would be grateful for someone to have a look and correct me if wrong:   transport label - used on the egress pe router to get to the other bg...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card