Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Routing Issue

Dear All,   please help me with the routing issue. PC2 unable to reach PC1 in the attached pkt file. Thanks in advance.    Regards, Pravin 

Pravin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello how would I convert the following 802.1x port configuration to only autenticate the MAB phone i.e. I don't want the PC to be subject to 802.1x. Thank you kindly.   switchport access vlan 58 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 158authen...

Hello,I have an understanding that we can configure the tagging for native vlan to prevent from vlan hopping (double tagging) attack. The point is that what happened to untagged ones like traffic from low end devices such as soho switches which are c...

zarnims by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup inter vlan routing using a 2811 and a 3750 switch. I have sub interfaces on 2811. On Switch I can ping all the VLANs but I can not ping ISP Gateway and I can not get to internet from any vlan that is on the switch side. Switch config: Home_Sw...

Hello,I would like to expose my problem. I know that it's not a complicated one, but i don't have not enough knowledge. I have a local network (192.168.1.0/24).A cisco C887VA-K9 is directly connected on Internet with a static IP (172.16.1.100 configu...

SylvainLT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm strugling to achieve desired network throughput in my network. Something is limiting it to 100mbps and I have no idea what can cause such behaviour. All devices and NICs run at full duplex, 1000mbps.   Scenario: I want to transfer large file from...

thasak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys , I've a trunk link carrying aroud 4 VLANs , I need to limit the traffic just for specific VLAN without affecting other VLANS on that trunk , and there's no interface VLANS to make QoS under them.    

Resolved! Boot

HI guys.   I tried to upgrade new IOS to the 3650 from 16.3.3 to 16.3.6. All instalation was fine but it created additional file packages.conf.00- Bellow loogs from flash:   95426 -rw- 15954560 Jan 1 1970 00:02:26 +00:00 cat3k_caa-guestshell.16.03.03...

Hi, I could need your help!! And that's about it I want to convert a Nexus 9372PX to Layer 3. The connection between Core and Nexus is eBGP the local routing should run with OSPF. Have it on a Cat 9500 running because there are no problems on the Nex...

debascx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,   I have newly purchased Cisco Stackable Switches.    but the issue im facing is that, all interfaces in the stack are showing as (shutdown/off).  even i tried to manually turn-on the interfaces using command (no shut),  but still all ...