Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i have a 3850 switch on which i´m configuring router on a stick i have created the vlans on the switch, trunk por port, give access command on the access port but nothing seems to work. i can not pign from on access port(connect to a computer) to...

Lia0227 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was researching on Nexus 3000 routing scale and came across the option to enable ALPM mode that can support up to 128K IPv4 prefix or 80k IPv6 prefix in LPM table. Taking a further look, i see that by enabling "system routing max-mode l3" and di...

Hello eveyone,   I am a newb on the networking world. We have a cisco 2900 series router. We have configured three interfaces , two inside and one outside.(not done by me :) ) I have attached the running config file.   I am trying to give access to a...

kar by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DTP

Which DTP switch port mode allows the port to create a trunk link if the neighboring port is in trunk mode, or desirable auto mode?A. Dynamic autoB. TrunkC. Dynamic desirableD. Access

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We are facing a very weird issue here, let me clarify it:   1. We have some Citrix VDI users here, they use HP thin clients to connect to the server end virtual machines. The structure is like:  Thin Clinet ----- Access Switch ------ Core Sw...

Hi All,   I would like to place order for 4331 routers to support, Eigrp, IPsec over DMVPN phase, what is the best license and IOS image to order; are the following good options SL-4330-IPB-K9IP Base License for Cisco ISR 4330 Series SL-4330-SEC-K9Se...

Can we use two fast hello links between two chasis because i am going to put 4 links in vss from two modules (supervisor engine and uplink module) within a chasi to other same side supervisor and uplink modules? like I want to make one Fast hello fro...

Ayub by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Feb 27 2018 05:04:44 +11:00  s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.151-2.SY11.bin  - NEW Nov 23 2015 10:35:32 +11:00  s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.151-2.SY6.bin - OLD I would like to upgrade to s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.151-2.SY11.bin    FBCCoSw01#remote command sw...

Hello all, customer is asking if there is a time plan when IOS XE 16.x.x Train will be available for Catalyst45xx Systems. Are there exist any doc or Information about that ? Or will the 16 train never released for these device types ?   Thanks in ad...

tb_cw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We have cisco 2500 series wlc but unfortunately it got faulty but we have the last configuration backup of it & now I have the same model 2500 series cisco wlc can you please how to export this backup to new wlc and also how to configure th...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes