Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have tried about 3 times but to no avail. I put together a config file and uploaded it into my switch 24  port ( not stacked)and 48 ( stack - 3 switches) but it seems my config is not correct. Can you please take a look at the attached file and adv...

Hello!I am trying to do a password recovery on a 2960g. I follow the documentaion that says to hold down the mode button until I see:The system has been interrupted prior to initializing theflash filesystem. The following commands will initializethe...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I bought the switch a couple of weeks ago. I connected the switch to my network and when I type the default address to login it comes back with the error cant find connection. When I try to ping it does not find the address.  I proceed ...

I am a bit confused. See attachment of topology.   If I have two routers configured for HSRP.  These two router each connect to a different switch.  GW of Sw0 is .1 which is Router 0 GW of Sw1 is .2 which is Router 1 GW of each router both point towa...

I need some assistance configuring my Cisco 2960 Switch. These are the VLan1 and Vlan41 settings. • •Ports 1-20 are U1 and T41 •Port 21 is U41 •Port 22 is U1, T41 and T42 •Port 23 is U42 •Port 24 is U1  PVID = 1 •U1(Untagged) is set on Vlan 1 in por...

mpippen01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm seeing large numbers of dropped EOBC packets on our core 6500 switch. This value seems very high and we don't have SNMP monitoring on the switch. Can anyone point me in the right direction here.   Thanks   Steve   System Resources PFC oper...

SteveA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Diagram Attached Objective: 1. ALL traffic from VLAN1 and VLAN2 in branch office to headquarters is routed via Dialer1. If dialer1 is not available then all traffic is routed via dialer2. 2. ALL traffic from VLAN1 and VLAN2 in branch office...

We are using fortigate firewall 300d. We created Vlan’s in firewall. A SG300 layer 2 switch is connected to firewall. Inter valn configuration is done at firewall. From subnet to subnet is pinging. But unable to access folders and file sharing. Unabl...

Hi, I’m trying to install a Cisco 2 port FXS card into a Cisco 2901 router. I’ve read the tutorials and understand the router must be unplugged when the card is being installed. My fear, however, is upon reboot will any issues arise. I.e. I’ve read s...

Rush1220 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.   I have some trouble in our network.   We have a Small Business Pro ESW-520-48P with some VoIP, Unifi WiFi system (ubiquiti), switch..   All phones are working, but Unifi and switch have problems to get IP from Firewall (Sophos SG210...