Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I had plan to upgrade cisco 4948 switch, but while upgrading downloading image through TFTP got a space error, so I decided to delete old image from bootflash: but I am not able to delete image getting error. 1) NO SPACE ERROR Loading cat4500-entserv...

Hello,   I was hoping someone could explain the reasoning behind the behavior I'm seeing. I'm sure it's by design, it just seems weird to me. I'll try to make it brief. I have 4 routers in ospf area 0. R1 is the ASBR. I redistribute eigrp 100 routes ...

1pc0nf1g by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with a QoS configuration on a catalyst 6513.. This is a campus distribution switch, access layer is a routed access layer. I'm trying to verify a qos config. This config is configured with a input policy-map on the routed port fa...

Hi All,    Looking for some advice on an issue. I defaulted a port for a new configuration and when I apply a new port configuration and I execute the "auto qos voip cisco-phone," I receive the below message;   AutoQoS Error: policy-map (AutoQos-4.0-...

Hi,   I wonder if anyone is able to assist with a HSRP issue I currently have  .   i have 2 Cisco 867 Router's with 5 vlan's on each.   I am currently having issue with HSRP I am not receiving a HSRP "IN" on one of the routers. I have read various ar...

We have a 3560 (12.2(25r)) which was installed a number of years ago. It has Nortel VoIP phones connected to it. the Phones marks signalling traffic with DSCP value of 40. this is re-marked to 26.  I can see this in the qos statistics for the interfa...