Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm facing a problem while configuring router on a stick and more than one VLAN's connected to the switch. I've attached the image of my topology. The PC-PT PC1 is in VLAN 4 and the switch port Fa0/4 is a trunk port. Other PC's and server is in...

goldytomy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that according to campus design, QoS should be implemented on the closest device, however, I may be thinking too in depth, but considering the following:   ISP <---> Modem <----> Router <-----> L3 Switch   With most of the CPU processing...

Is there no way to disable ICMP redirects on the SG300-10?   With the wirespeed routing when running in Layer 3 mode, the SG300-10 sends a ICMP redirect message if the next hop is on the same broadcast domain as the host. As I have the network config...

Zanthra by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Estoy validando la calidad de servicio ( QOS ) .  desde el puerto del access point  hacia el switch  de distribucion tengo  aplciada la sentencia  mls qos trust dscp. pero  en los  C3650  no me permite aplicar esta sentencia .  trate de aplicar auto ...

Hi Team,   I have two Cisco Fex Extenders 2232 that are connected to my cisco 5596 but i want to use my FEX to connect my servers and my question is are this 2232 support Gigabit RJ45 Copper SFP   If some one can help thank you

Hello everyone   We have a switch (SG200-50) that has 4 different vlans (1 untagged and 3 tagged). The thing is that a couple of times per week, the switch removes the 3 tagged one from the port configuration. This has the effect of removing the VoIP...

Kevin5698 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What WAN Port speeds should I expect when using a 891FW Router?   Currently the router is maxing out at 230 Mbps Down on a speed test. If I plug directly into my internet I am getting 941 Mb Down and 41 Mbps up.   When I run the speed test the CPU on...

bcook17 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ACL that I want to allow RDP from four specific IP addresses and block everything else.  I still want to allow all other traffic though e.g. http, https, ssh, etc.  Will I have to individually "permit" each of these services?  I applied it ...

Th3cart3r by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some questions about using MSTP between Cisco (3750, 3560, and 2960) and Meraki MS425's.  I currently have a 6509E core acting as root bridge.  The entire network is running rapid-pvst.  The topology is simple with the 6509 at the core and a s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card